Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level 60 Cape Discussion

+7
[GM]Sober
[GM]Mow
M35H
regix
[GA]rink245
[GM]Megaslayer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:44 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

keep in mind that we will never be able to please everyone

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

27Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 pm

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents

what if there are two kinds of capes for every class
war/guard: one full str, one full rec
orc/pagan: full wis and full int
sin/hunter: doesn't even have to be changed

tell me any build for any class that would not benefit from those capes.

28Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 am

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking

Rec Priests?
Like i said before i'd rather run around with a 10 Rec cape, then with this 90 Wis cape

29Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 am

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking

We can't give the capes for tanks more def cuz the DPSers like B orcs and Bgaurds will gain from it.

and then now the Int/Wis/Rec cape.
I guess GM's still want the Battle Orcs and priests to not be forgotten.
But if another thing would be modified
change Int to Luc.
I think luc benefits the battle priests as much as int.
And according to Aestaria of the AG forums
Luc also benefits the tanks.(Luc increase Critical Defense)

Cuz the high lvl bosses and most of 1-60 pvpers are luc build.

30Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

we will monitor the environment and feedback from these capes. We won't go down the path of adding a flat single stat amount to capes as that would be too overpowering. We receive a little qq about them atm, but its offset by the fact you have to be lvl 60 to equip it. It's clearly end game, which is our intent.

In the history of items that have been abused and deemed overpowered on OS. It comes from lower level gear with more slots than the general public can get ahold of. Like Worship and Heroic gear in 1-15 or Goddess gear in 20-30 PvP. That's what we want to avoid.

31Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 am

Pinky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

[GM]Megaslayer wrote:Goddess gear in 20-30 PvP.

Is that even possible? I thought the lowest level an item could be goddess at was level 34 or 35...

Not including Lv22 goddess accessories of course, if they're even available.

32Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

In OS it was possible. I am unsure about below lvl 30, but I did see a lvl 30 weapon that was goddess before.

33Level 60 Cape Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 60 Cape Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

well as to say the lvl 32 set can be found goddess but i doubt it'll exist here BUT if your a battle preist / orc why not just use a int / rec / luc one or are these capes non interchangerble?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum