Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Discussion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Discussion Empty GM Discussion Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

First, I think you all have put together a great server. I've been involved with many versions Shaiya and I was really impressed the approach you have been going with this.

But todays escapade has changed my opinion on it. One, no player should be able to get to lvl 60 UM on this server in a less than a week with out some form of hack, unless complete plvl assistance. So today, we run into a player that is doing stuff strang in my opionion.

• he was lvl 60 out of no where
    able to solo alters
    already linked with some ok gear

Also, i was informed and notice a post in chatt by GM that you all will be playing regular toons as well without your GM tags. If this is true, which I think you should do, you should play it straight up like us, no special priveleges with gear, linking, gold and whatever. If you use your GM powers then it will create a void in this game that will be not fixable. That would be players ability to not trust the server and have no respect for it.

I hope things get figured out and my trust can be restored in the server. To which I bid you farewell and going to eat some steak.

your humble servant

M35H

better known as

You've been killed by URANUS

2GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

well MesH just to add something to your thing that is only possible to achieve with 6s 5s so it's more than ok linked it's rather really good linked gear

3GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 pm

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

Noted and fixed! Damn Mesh you Ball Buster!! <3

4GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

quote of two live crew,

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!!

peirce

5GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:17 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

Pierce is always lovable so if u can't love her you got problems o.o

6GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

guys what happened was this what MESH saw was a GMA, we got really restrictive rules with them, his been really well informed about the rules, but unfortunately for us he disobeyed, his now banned from the server, we do apologize about that, we also ensure that this will never happen again.

7GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Sober, thanks for your reply. We really appreciate how promptly you all handled it.

8GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

o wow thanks Sober, that makes total sense and thanks for quickly handling it cause if it got out of hand you guys might have lost the server

9GM Discussion Empty Re: GM Discussion Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Meh that makes sense. I knew about this guy for a while but I thought he was one of the first players so I didn't raise a fuss about it. Would have though if I knew he was 60 in 2 days or so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]