Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to PM you THOR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to PM you THOR Empty Unable to PM you THOR Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 am

Kilgesh

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

EDIT .... Firstly, oops my bad, this should be in General Discussion, please move it ....

Disappointed that you make unfounded and incorrect accusations in a forum, then tell me to contact you by pm.

I've sent 2 messages to you and resent them numerous times, (they seem to be stuck in my outbox, no idea why...), haven't heard back, I've also pm'd Sober, haven't heard back.

So in order to address a couple of things that you have said, I'll attach the text from my two messages.

******* messages sent on 30/12/2010 *******

Your message says it all as well "NUTS is a GA, held to a higher standard.."

What higher standard is he held to?

A GA kills farmers who greet him repeatedly, the farmer asks "why did you kill me, didn't you see the Greet?" the GA then yells in RED "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Because the GA isn't gonna read my trade chat I open my Fury account and ask him why he did it, I then ask him why he wants to be a GA if that's the way he's gonna act, he replies "1 guess" after that I call him an a***hole" he the tells me I'm banned. I then ask him if he thinks that GA's buffing with their 60 the running in on a farmers who is greeting, and then killing him and then yelling Merry Xmas is gonna make ppl want to stay on this server, GA then calls me a Noob, to which I reply that that he should be banned for saying that.

Now i know there's nothing in the tos about GA's not being able to call players noobs, but you yourself say "NUTS is a GA, held to a higher standard.."...

Surely this higher standard does involve some kind of respect to other players and also have GA's not doing stuff to drive players away.

Interestingly the trade chats from NUTS are about 15-20 minutes after the incident, you can see how much chat has happened by then Smile Am I the only person concerned by the deadness of the server???

I did not make the account so I could have a go at NUTS.

I made the fury account many months ago, I actually created it before I started Light.

Once again I'll repeat that NUTS only posted the parts of the conversation he wanted you to read, and for about the tenth time, I'm not pisse4d at NUTS for killing me, (i went back in and killed him 5 minutes after the event). I'm pissed that that is the way you let GA's act on this server. The server is nearly dead. For him to mock me after killing me and then call me a noob twice (yes I admit I shouldn't have called him an A***hole) is not the way GA's should behave if you want to keep players here.

I can't believe that NUTS has escaped this without a warning.

Unfortunately for some reason I haven't been able to upload upload pictures since this happened.

2Unable to PM you THOR Empty Re: Unable to PM you THOR Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:25 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

First off, let me say I'm sorry for the drama in which you are involved. Second, GA's are always to be respectful to our fellow players, which we are. We are here to assist the GM's in daily QQ's and questions and to act as a liason between the general public and them. Third.....even though we have a GA tag, we are still regular players and each of us have different morals when it comes to pvp. Alot of us have a red=dead mentality. Whether you greet a GA or regular player in a pvp map has nothing to do with the fact that you might just get killed. (Me personally....it all depends on my mood on whether I'm gonna attk or not). Now let me stress again, We (GA's) are players just like you. We are always willing to answer quesions no matter what side you are on. But since we are playing a game, like you, we view the opposite faction as the enemy. If you wish to talk to us on neutral ground, then meet us in the bm or get on your fury acct. Until then, when you see your map flashing.....always be prepared to die. (sometimes its fun to greet a person and trick them and then splat them on the ground). After all, this is a game and its pvp based. I'm sorry if I didn't write what you wanted to hear. (And on another note, its never a good idea to use bad language in normal chat, GA or not. I understand you were angry, but self control is still needed. and We deserve the same respect as well). But if you would like to pm me personally, I will try and answer any questions you might have.

3Unable to PM you THOR Empty Re: Unable to PM you THOR Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Thor's box is most likely full (?) which could be why you can't PM him. If not, well then there's something wrong with the PM's here.

And like Killa said, shalya is a PvP game so even if you are farming on PvP maps, expect to be killed especially if you are light because Nuts loves to kill people. Should he have called you a noob? No. Should you have called him and asshole? No. Is this whole thing being blown out of proportion? Yes.

So, if you have a problem, just PM Nuts or a GM but if you continue making these forum posts, I'm pretty sure all you are going to get is the same and same response over and over.

4Unable to PM you THOR Empty Re: Unable to PM you THOR Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

I have replied ! Topic Locked !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum