Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone of GMs going at least to show some intrest in our problem?

+3
[GM]Thor
WildRose
SandraK
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SandraK

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Or you guys will just keep ignoring the fact thet our Etins just disapered from Etin Merchent and GH is still closed?????

WildRose

WildRose
I can Talk
I can Talk

GM's are working on solving the problem..please dont say they arent showing any interest..you just have to wait a little while...have a bit of patience, they're doing everything they can.

SandraK

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Im lost my patience long time ago... GH was suposd to be fixed not to eat our Etins

WildRose

WildRose
I can Talk
I can Talk

yes you're right and i understand you're angry but they are aware of this problem and they'll fix it and they're sorry for what's happening, just wait a bit longer. ;(

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

This is what we have been working on :

We have checked and looked at why all the etin has disappeared , and cant find what over charged , we have been looking into why the GRB scores and why they dont give you any while you are in GRB , so we patched it with the Etin , now we are here. Currently we cant do anything about the Gild Houses, till GRB and the patch issue is fix. Once we are able to patch the new ifo to the server ( while testing it for bugs ) we will have it up and running perfectly we have find out what happen and we are Fixing it.The GM team has been working non stop.We are addressing why the Guild Houses have over charged and Glitched. We can say that your items and what you have in your guild house will not disappear. we will get the real Etin numbers for the Guilds and make sure they get it reimbursed with it. once we restart and or Find the issues. we are all over the place and i can say that we are doing our best , we have not had the time to make a post in which we are sorry. On Behalf of the whole GM Team we are sorry , and will continue to work on this Pressing issue.

Thank You
[GM]Thor !

SandraK

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Here is the Hint why Etens were Eaten... Server reseted to many time and Etin Merchant consider it as guild Maintance the same amount of times...

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

In the meantime, til we do have a proper permanent fix, keep the etins on a guild storage toon, and place what is needed for the correct GH fee's and upgrades in the day of GRB. I remember etins being eaten even on OS. GRB is a tricky lil bastard but we will have it working correctly very soon.

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Yup, there was same problem on OS as well, with Etins disapearing, that's why i'm bugging GMs to see if anything will be done, cause on OS GMs didn't replace missing etins. And yeah, keeping Etins on safe atm, i don't trust that Etin menager anymore, he should be fired -.-

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

GRB / Guild Houses are our main priority atm. We are tapping all our resources to get this fixed and make it right. We will make it right. In the meantime please don't but anymore on the etin managers. We are uncertain if this will be touchy fix that may require a wipe of guild houses or not. We definitely want to make sure we get the correct solution, but as soon as we know... you will to.

You won't be forgotten or lost in the mix.

I wish i could give you an exact time-frame, but our techs are on it.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

ok i just want to say (sorry for the language) but i tried decoding something and it was FUCKING HARD AS HELL, 1 little mistake and i had to restart(restarted probably about 35-40 times) and if you want to continue from where you did good you have to save a different file because if you take that path down the wrong way and save over old work you have to restart at the very very very beginning and restart completely since the data is messed up and with this i think you may get why it's taking so long :/ ... long and tedious and if you don't want the etin manager to eat your etin don't put it in just store it in a warehouse...

and i forgot to mention this was a school project so it was really really simple nothing compared to this

SandraK

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Rofl, OMG... Im not going to say anything exept I hited the ground of laffing when I readed Regix post.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

only a person who hasn't done decoding would laugh but if you actually try to do it you will find it frustrating

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum