Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Self-res problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Self-res problem Empty Self-res problem Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Demon

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

I was trying to res my toons that died using the self res, but I am getting a message saying this "The character DemonsWrath is not a toon of DemonsofWrath account" would that be considered a bug or something else?

2Self-res problem Empty Re: Self-res problem Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah it's a bug. I've had the same problem a few times. From what I know about the bug, it happens when there is a conflict in the database. I'm not sure about your problem, but for myself, it happened because I used name more than once in the database. I made a character, deleted it and reused the name. Therefore when the character died, the database didn't know to restore the deleted toon or the dead toon.

So long answer short -> It can be fixed by a GM manually going into the database and restoring your character.

3Self-res problem Empty Re: Self-res problem Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Demon

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

thanx. should I just send a pm to one of the gms or send in a ticket to address the problem?

4Self-res problem Empty Re: Self-res problem Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah send in a ticket I guess. Or send a PM to Tipsy or Sober who could get around to ressing your toon if this is the problem.

5Self-res problem Empty Re: Self-res problem Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Demon

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

thanx for the help. this topic can now be locked

6Self-res problem Empty Re: Self-res problem Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

/locked

Sponsored content