Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

GRB / Guild House **Troubleshooting**

+3
[GA]rink245
[GM]Sober
[GM]Megaslayer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GRB / Guild House **Troubleshooting** Empty GRB / Guild House **Troubleshooting** Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

We are sorry guild houses and the grb didn't pan out like we had hoped this week. On our test server it went as you would expect, but we didn't get those results on live.

We continue to make improvements and upgrades each week in B4DW. We are working to give the best of what we have to you the players. We are redoubling our efforts to get a handle on this particular feature.

Over the next day or two we might take down the server for a few minutes for testing. We want to keep you informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience

B4DW MGMT

2GRB / Guild House **Troubleshooting** Empty Re: GRB / Guild House **Troubleshooting** Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

whats wrong with it mega?

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

No mobs in the GRB are giving points as you kill them.

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Need 70 mils to creat one Guild House?

[GM]Mow

[GM]Mow
Admin
Admin

untill the GRB will have a proper fix, all the mobs drop etins with 100% rate depending on the mobs

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Yenky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Don't we need some GRB points to get guild house?
We paid for it, we had enough etins, but GH is still not open... isn't that because we all had 0 points, so we didn't have rank?

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

yes

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Some players sell Etin its stupid, others players works to he and he sell the etin -.^

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

to be honest bee we don't care what people do and the topic is all about why the GH isn't really working not etin buying and selling ... lets try to keep this one on topic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum