Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Account log in problems, what you need to know

+2
regix
[GM]Tipsy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

So a couple of our seasoned DWater players will know this already but I thought I would share the information for all the new recruits to our wonderful game.

Ill give you a little background information on the situation. It was a warm Aussie evening and there was a massive beach party that yours truly had a bit tooooooo much to drink at (it was an awesome night out Very Happy) but when I managed to crawl home sometime in the morning I remembered something [GM]Mow had told me earlier in the week it was

“When you in the Database make sure you touch everything and anything and play around as much as you can”

I thought “hey this will be fun” so its exactly what I did. After several merry hours of playing around in the database changing this and that without a care in the world, I started to sober up and remembered exactly what [GM]Mow had told me

“When in the database DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!!!!”

oh shit

Yes yes I know it was pretty easy to mix those instructions but it was my mistake so I will take the blame….. ok enough waffling on I was trying to convey some important information.

Alright so do you get a message like this every time you try to log in?

Account log in problems, what you need to know Untitled-1

If so then you are not alone because every single person gets the same message.

Why you ask?? Simple, I broke the database Sad (translated in non-drunk terms : security feature that prevents *insert [GM]Mow’s computer lingo here*)

How do I solve this is your next question I am guessing????

That’s even easier. All you need to do is remain calm, retype your password, hit the ENTER key and bada bing bada boom you can now log in and pvp till your hearts content.

The fine print “some information may irrelevant to said topic so please ignore, however information contained in the above 100% true and reliable”

Last edited by [GM]Tipsy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

Sever set up and purchasing:
$1000

Fixing bugs and maintnence:
$350

Tipsy going into database screwing everything up:

Priceless

Account log in problems, what you need to know RabbitHighFive

we still <3 you tipsy

Last edited by Regix on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Get rid of the time and you have something priceless there. 1 epic point for you

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

ok i found out recently lets just say for example
Account Name:
Tipsy
Password:
Beer

all you have to have is Tipsy and some random character for the password when you hit enter and that counts as #1 so then you can type your real password and hit enter for #2 so you don't really have to type your pcode two times

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Actually, tootie and I haven't been typing ANYTHING at all for the first attempt... jsut hit Enter, Password, Enter and BOOM! we're in!

http://www.WPTAPL.com

Schibby03

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

Since 1 hour i don´t come in game
it´s always come account doesn´t exist

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

RahhBoogey

RahhBoogey
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

[GM]Tipsy wrote:So a couple of our seasoned DWater players will know this already but I thought I would share the information for all the new recruits to our wonderful game.

Ill give you a little background information on the situation. It was a warm Aussie evening and there was a massive beach party that yours truly had a bit tooooooo much to drink at (it was an awesome night out Very Happy) but when I managed to crawl home sometime in the morning I remembered something [GM]Mow had told me earlier in the week it was

“When you in the Database make sure you touch everything and anything and play around as much as you can”

I thought “hey this will be fun” so its exactly what I did. After several merry hours of playing around in the database changing this and that without a care in the world, I started to sober up and remembered exactly what [GM]Mow had told me

“When in the database DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!!!!”

oh shit

WTB NameChange for [GM]Tipsy... so he can change to [GM]Wasted.. hahhahaa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum