The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SOLVED]account problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SOLVED]account problem Empty [SOLVED]account problem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 pm

dean12321

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Hi im newto the server just made an account and it says account does not exist also open my inbox on my e-mail tryed activating the account also says sorry but no such user exists what now Sad

2[SOLVED]account problem Empty Re: [SOLVED]account problem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Make game account here http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/reg_usr.php
also when you log into the game, first type your username, than pass and press enter, it'll say your account doesn't exist, than just retype pass again, and hit enter and it'll work.

3[SOLVED]account problem Empty Re: [SOLVED]account problem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:09 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
be sure that you made a game account. Sometimes our players get confused and think the forum account is the same as the game account. you can create a game account by selecting the "create account" link on the left side navigation bar on our home page. if you do have an account created the message comes up for the very first login sometimes, but just login again with the same name and password. It should get you in. If your still having problems please feel free to pm me.

enjoy,
[GM]Megaslayer

~Siggie by Sinful~

4[SOLVED]account problem Empty Re: [SOLVED]account problem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
nm, 22 is all over it like flies on stink. I think i will start to give out DwD for regular players helping new peeps like this.

thnx 22

~Siggie by Sinful~

5[SOLVED]account problem Empty Re: [SOLVED]account problem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
lol np mate Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum