Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

GA run events- what time is best for you?

+6
[GA]rink245
wyvern
DeathGlare
Oyobi
crossibow5
[GA]Killa420
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GA run events- what time is best for you? Empty GA run events- what time is best for you? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Tell me a little about what time you usually play (mornings, afternoon, evenings. and your time zone, etc..) We (GA's)like to do events now and again, but we need an idea on when most ppl are on. Thank you for you time Smile

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

first of all - yayyyyy i say Princess online! <3 and well im usually online from 20:30 to midnight or something like that. timezone is GMT +2 dunno lmao anyway sometimes im on at mornings too and im the only one online. that's kiiiiinda annoying lol and boring (HINT! we need more european people lmao)

Last edited by crossibow5 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a correction in the timezone >.>)

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

I play during the evening central time so I tend to miss out on events all the time unless i get lucky and manage to play during the morning and afternoon.

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk

i play mostly during the evenings unless its a weekend btw i live in GMT -6 zone and i also tend to miss all the events

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

i miss all the events n a time when id prefer to have events is maybe next month once i got my new comp? lol

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

lmao niceone Wyv Very Happy but hope ya really got the new comp

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Well, hurry up Wyv. I need ppl that want to play lol.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I'll be honest, the reason you all are missing events so much, at least for me, I try to do events, no one shows up for them so I scratch them and then when people who want to do events are on, I'm not around anymore. I guess after looking the spread of time zones, it explains why. There's a good amount of people who play this server, but everyone gets on at different times, making events hard to do.

So yeah, maybe just aim for events on the weekend for now, when more people can get on. The weekdays are usually slow around here.

9GA run events- what time is best for you? Empty When r u on? Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Lithium

Lithium
I can Talk
I can Talk

I am on every night from about 9pm until 5am CST. I know theres a few people on at that time in my guild also. I think i have participated in 2 events this year, mostly because I was off of work and happened to be on early, so i always miss the events. Would be nice to be able to participate in more! LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM RINK! If Im online Rink let me know if theres anything i can do to help. Also if we can get any groups of users from other guilds that want to get a raid together and kill some of the end game bosses, such as Freezing Mirage, Strength and Honor is soooooo ready for that! Pm me or one of the officers and we can set something up!

Lith

http://dwater.guildlaunch.com

KozzieH

KozzieH
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Well .. I miss the events too.

I am online around 15:00 - 21:00. Not sure i am online, but mabye i am. Razz [Time zone : +1 GMT]

http://angels-heaven.guildlaunch.com/

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

lith buddy we (HG) no where near as strong as we were but we got the experience of doin em all over here b4 im not ingame atm due to no comp as u prolly know but if u speak to monsta or killa sure theyll be willing to help u guys out ( prolly droped em right in it now lol)

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

wyvern wrote:lith buddy we (HG) no where near as strong as we were but we got the experience of doin em all over here b4 im not ingame atm due to no comp as u prolly know but if u speak to monsta or killa sure theyll be willing to help u guys out ( prolly droped em right in it now lol)

.. yehhh explain

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

lol which bit?

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

KozzieH wrote:Well .. I miss the events too.

I am online around 15:00 - 21:00. Not sure i am online, but mabye i am. Razz [Time zone : +1 GMT]

Wut you talkin about Willis. You're usually around for my events >.<

Mannekin

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

hi guys
im on every evening from 19-22/23 GMT+1, and when i have my free week im online the most of the day Smile

Tobi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum