The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:38 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin
Welcome to Sept !!!

here is the week of sept 6-13 events lined up !

Tues !!!! Canta Monster Madness !!!!

[GM]Thor will be spawning 20-30 Bosses In Canta!!!

What to Bring ? Conti , Res runes , Target res's, PID's, Your lvl 30 toon , and all the people you can get to help !

Time: TBD

Thurs - Kill Me i have Prizes

Thats right Kill the GM toon and you will get your Loot !

It will take more than 1 to kill me so make that raid ! and pray to Goddess you are ready !

Each Map will have 3 locations to kill the GM toon , once all 3 are done , the other Fraction will get there chance !

Where : ALL PVE MAPs !

Time : TBD

Friday - Friday Wild Card !

Be Ready , You know what you want , so tell [GM]Thor , and it will happen with the Wild Card Event !

What time : Its Wild , it can happen at any time !!!!

Where ? Its your event , lets see what the Players say !

2EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 am

edy89

edy89
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
Finaly Kill the GM event works ^^ tnx god ^^

3EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
idea for wild card - faction invasion basically

GM takes a raid or two of 1 faction to the OTHER sides faction's maps and that faction has to try and wipe them out in a certain time limit

4EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

xxZxx

xxZxx
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Pando ftw

5EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
lol pando invasion / lan invasion sounds fun

6EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:58 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
spawn a crap load of high rec killer rats in dd1 and have fury and light pvp over them. Keep them in a specific location and don't make them squishy. Who ever killed the most rats wins. If you get an ele or goddess, its a bonus.

7EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Regix wrote:idea for wild card - faction invasion basically

GM takes a raid or two of 1 faction to the OTHER sides faction's maps and that faction has to try and wipe them out in a certain time limit
Not to sure about this, its a good idea but i think to many people will abuse it then it will get out of hand, e.g. a light/dark stays on the other faction and just camps them and kills them over and over lol

8EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:
Regix wrote:idea for wild card - faction invasion basically

Not to sure about this, its a good idea but i think to many people will abuse it then it will get out of hand, e.g. a light/dark stays on the other faction and just camps them and kills them over and over lol

Well that's why a GM needs to stay over there and move them all back before the day is done.

9EVENTS:   week of Sept 6-13  Empty Re: EVENTS: week of Sept 6-13 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
yeah how rink says gm pulls them back but if anyone places a tele marker GMs you guys could make some type of consequence

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum