Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creative Corner :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creative Corner :D Empty Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

I got on here and i did notice there was no creative corner lol. So i decided to make one Very Happy here you get to post your art, writing, music, and other creative awesomeness Very Happy Ill try to figure out how to post some art soon but i shall be posting my Shaiya story ^_^

2Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Sounds good to me Very Happy
bring it on!

3Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Shaiya- Imagination arc

Prologue
In this realm, there exist many epic heroes, challenging the invasion of monsters that battle the cities. Many of these children of the Goddess are ordinary, possessing no special ability. But there are the Chosen six to come who will carry out their destiny by using these newly honed abilities to once again destroy the never-ending reign of darkness.

These six powers are,
Imagination- which allows the user to make life or belief of any creation of their mind.
Untouchable- the power to smash any person no matter what the lvl or class nor can be harmed by anyone.
Clairvoyance- allows one to peer into the future, such as foreseeing the end of a battle.
Space- the ability to bend matter and space to amplify any attack the user dishes out.
Imitation- the user gains the ability of any person when they touch them. Psychokinesis- The power to gain super strength during a battle only when rage is released.

Together when these six are combined, the everlasting reign of darkness shall cease to exist and then this world called Shaiya will thrive in peace.

4Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Chapter 1
In the grand yet feared halls of Fedion lie not only monsters, but a girl who may have possessed the greatest power of all. And her name was Midna. She was sleeping in the first room of the dungeon due to earlier events in her most recent guild.
She stirred, hearing a party of travelers fighting a group of monsters. After taking a yawn, one of the members of that party went over to her and said," Want to join us?" in a cheerful tone. Midna replied," Sure" and thought to herself, A few levels couldn't hurt. As soon as she joined them, she noticed that she was in a power leveling party cause the priest was level forty. She smirked at her thought, Well he sure is a generous one hehe. Then she glanced at the priest's name, Damion.Vander. Hmm, she thought, I swear I saw him somewhere. And He's in the West Knights guild. The memory of her retired guild Skull Krushaz flooded her mind of them hating the West Knights with a flaming passion of a thousand suns.
Damion then asked her, “Do you want to join West Knights"? Midna hatched up the idea of Elven and Kewl returning and seeing her in the guild they hated. Laughing inside her mind, she responded with a "Yes" to Damion's question. After all, this guild might be better than any guild she ever had. Yet little did she know that she would soon change herself, for the power that lay inside of her was now set a spark by a thought hatched from her mind.

5Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Chapter 2

Now in her newly acquired guild, Midna got along quickly with Exy, the guild leader, and the officers Catadupa, SDA, and Kai. She already knew that this particular guild would not be like the previous one. The only unfortunate thing for her was that she was a low level. Well lvl 28 aint gonna do me any good. Her main goal was to catch up with Damion who was level 40. So she decided to grind in the Temple of Pharos until she reached 30 at least.
Once she arrived there, she stood outside blatantly trying to get in a party, but to no avail. After a few moments she finally said, "Ugh I guess I'll go grind by myself." Once inside, Midna charged up a spell and zapped a skeleton soldier. To her surprise, she killed it in one hit! “Ooook," she said, "I don't recall being that strong cause I'm not a battle priest." The priest formed a smirk on her face and zapped another enemy. The swirling balls of light emanating from her hands she knew were not of the Shaiya universe. She had to ask someone about this...power but who?

Just as she was thinking that, a message from a GS popped into her mind. "[GS]Nataya is hanging out in Keolloseu for a Meet and Greet" it said. Ahh, I can go see her then she might be able to tell me just exactly what I possess. Taking the gatekeeper to Keo, Midna found the GS. Nataya was strikingly beautiful, wearing a long black Japanese kimono with long, silky, black hair that fell to about her feet. Midna approached her and asked, “Excuse me, but can you please help me?" Nataya turned around and glomped Midna saying," Awww, you’re soooo kawaii!!(cute in Japanese) What do you need help with?" Midna replied, “Well, I really can't say it in front of all these people." Nataya said," It's ok, I understand. We'll just talk at my room in the Administrator House." Then she murmured a spell and a portal opened up. Yelling to the crowd Nataya said," Alright guys Greet n' Meet is over for now! See ya later!" Then she said to Midna," Let's go." so the two girls stepped through the portal and Midna hoped that she would get the answer as to why this power was inside her.

6Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

hehe it gets longer as it goes along Razz wait til you guys see chapter 10 XD but heres chapter 3

Chapter 3

After Midna stepped out of the portal, she found herself in a Japanese style home. Nataya motioned her to kneel at the small centerpiece-like table while she went to make tea. As Midna was waiting, she could not help but to glance around the room because the items were so... foreign. There was an elegant sofa across from her against a wall. To her right was a television with stacks of DVDs which were mostly anime. The walls bore decorations of scrolls, fans, lanterns, and posters. Something was odd about the door; it appeared like another wall but was actually a sliding door.
As soon as that observation was made, Nataya came back in with the tea and said," So, you got an element huh?" Midna stared, bamboozled at what she just said. “What’s an element?" she replied. Nataya chuckled, then said, “An element is a power. There's different types and kinds and they are all in different people. But yours, however, is a new one that we have not seen yet." Midna wanted to ask so many questions but she knew she mustn't. “You can ask all the questions you need, hon. We got time." Nataya spoke, as if reading Midna's mind.
" How did you know?..."
" Hehe, guess we got a mind link."
Besides that, Midna wanted to get back on track. " What does this power of mine exactly do?"
" It seems to me that you can imagine anything and it will happen. For instance, if you needed to kill a boss for a quest but it was too powerful, you could imagine it being weak and it would die in 1 hit from you. But that's only half of the power..."
“Huh? What are you talking about?" Midna asked.
" I'm just sayin’, you’re not the only one who possess this power. The one who awoke it within you is the one with the same attributes, but he has the powerful side."
" Wait, he?"
" Yep. Just think, when and where did you obtain the power."
Midna pondered, then the thought came to her. " It's Damion?"
Nataya chuckled again then said, " If that's him then many events will happen. When he discovers this also, the seven will begin to gather, then the darkness will be vanquished."

7Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Chapter 4

After hearing this, Midna just gave the Game Sage an "Are you serious" look. Nataya replied, "Of course, hon. Such is the path of Fate." Finally snapping out of her tranced state, Midna said, "Is there a way I can learn how to use this power?" Chuckling, Nataya flicked back her hair and said," Yes, there are several people who can teach you this forbidden technique, and I am one of them. I do have a training room next door if you wish to learn now." Trailing off, she said," You would be better off with Henri since he knows the elements better..."

"What? Who's Henri?"
" Only the greatest mage known to history. He actually is my guild leader, and I'm sure he would love to talk to you." Nataya said with a smile.
"Sure, I would like to know a bit more about all this, cause it's really interesting."
"Good to hear. Then he'll like you."
Nataya chanted a spell and a portal flashed open. Yet this was not like the other simple, plain ones. This particular one glowed bright red. Midna received the assumption that this was probably not the best thing to be teleporting through. Nataya reacted to her feelings, and said," It's alright. It's just the Zildjian guild portal. Now, come on."
Being hesitant, Midna slowly and gradually approached the portal, taking tiny steps. Once she entered, she closed her eyes due to the wave of peace calmly washing over her.
They appeared in a somewhat classy-looking office. And there in the chair behind the desk was the Great Mage himself. Henri had some appealing, yet provocative features. Green skin along with somewhat mid-length shaggy hair; the most distinguishing feature of his was a scar in the shape of a moon across his left eye. He leaned forward into all his paperwork, and said," Ahh, so this is the newest one hmm?" Nataya replied," Yes. She possess half of the Imagination element."
"Hmmm. Half of it, huh? Who has the other half?"
" A priest named Damion Vander."
" Hoo, this might just get interesting, something the guild needs." Henri smirked then glanced at Midna. He then got a thought on his mind that made him speak in a lower tone: “These two will light the way through this maze of darkness. She the mind, and He the power. Together they will...create an unstoppable force and fulfill our goal."
Midna was downright confused. "What in the world is he talking about?", she thought. Disrupting her thoughts, Henri said, "So, Midna-chan, want to partake in Zildjian 459?"
" Will I have to leave the West Knights?"
" Heh. Not at all. By joining us you will help all of us escape death, including you and your friend. But I must warn you, people will hunt, kill, search, and destroy to obtain you and Damion's power. So in return, Zildjian will protect you two as much as we can until I can get all this straightened out." He slipped a paper that appeared to be a contract onto the desk. Taking the pen in hand, Midna glanced at Nataya one last time before signing. “Should I do this?" she asked. Nataya replied with a smile, "If I were you, I would. Henri will get you well-taken care of."
After hearing that, the priestess signed her name and became a member of Zildjian 459.

8Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

mighty

I can Talk
I can Talk

lol poor natie poo u seem to be board

9Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Chapter 5

Meanwhile, in Arktuis Vill, Damion was just hanging out, bored and nothing to do. So to keep him occupied he started chatting in the guild mind link.

"Okay, I'm really bored. Anyone want to grind somewhere?"
After a while, Midna chimed in, "Ooh, I wanna go!!"
Damion replied, "Sweet. So where do you want to grind?"
"Hmm...Maitreyan. Is that ok?"
"Sure."

Since Midna was already at Maitreyan, she figured to take that opportunity cause the indeed felt a bit too lazy to run all over the place today. Then, she heard a voice behind her. "Hey, are you the imagine priest?" Turning around, she saw a very high level fighter clad in all out body armor. She noticed he had an administrator ranking and thought, Oh, crap.

Midna chimed and said, “Hello, do you need me for something?" The fighter replied, "Yeah, my name's HardCore; universe administrator. I would like to know if you are the priest with the forbidden power."
Trying to avoid his question, Midna answered, "I don't have any clue as to what you are talking about."
"Pfft, yeah right." And with that, HardCore whacked Midna with his sword and sent her flying and crashing into the side of Maitreyan. Damion just arrived at Maitreyan and witnessed HardCore knocking Midna into the wall. Shocked, he ran toward her side and asked, "Midna, are you alright?"
Coughing and struggling to get back up, Midna replied, "Yeah, I'm fine."
Damion glared at HardCore with malice and thought, How could he do such a thing? And an administrator of all people...
HardCore laughed and said, “C’mon, imagine, is that all ya' got?" Damion stood and said, “She’s not the one you’re fighting."
"Ahh, bein' a tough guy now, eh? Hehe, well, hope you enjoy bein killed." With an eluded grin on his face, HardCore charged at Damion with full force. Damion prepared his best attack he had. Surge Choir. He prayed, "Goddess, please let this show him that he shouldn't harm us." The wave spell left Damion's hands, and HardCore was killed in one hit. Astonished, Damion said, "What is this...this power?" As soon as he said that, Henri swooped in. "The Imagine. Nice one ya got there, isn't it hehe? Come with me."
"But...why?" Damion started to ask.
"Ah ah ah. Come with me first, questions later ok?" the mage chimed.
"Hmm...ok. But you better tell me what's going on here."
Henri chuckled,"Yeah, but it's gonna be quite the story."
Henri opened the portal and Damion, Midna, and him stepped through.

10Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:08 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Very creative, that was interesting and clever, kudos
keep them coming Smile

11Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

i didn't read all of it yet but i will (trust me) but the spam board is basically the creative zone and for pictures just post in the Photo Gallery of Absolute randomness

12Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:13 am

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

ty for your awesome support and comments ^_^ ill keep the chapters goin i have 10 of em written and ill soon be working on it again =)

13Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Sparky777459 wrote:ty for your awesome support and comments ^_^ ill keep the chapters goin i have 10 of em written and ill soon be working on it again =)

Sounds good cant wait to read more Razz

14Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

Sparky777459

Sparky777459
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Will probably post more tommorrow depending on what im doing lol. I imagine what happens in the story before i write it down so i fix alot of stuff Razz we'll see what happens heehee

15Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Sparky777459 wrote:Will probably post more tommorrow depending on what im doing lol. I imagine what happens in the story before i write it down so i fix alot of stuff Razz we'll see what happens heehee

sounds good Razz

16Creative Corner :D Empty Re: Creative Corner :D Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Creative Corner :D Tldr_trollcat

I know it's wrong of me...but I'm being lazier than normal today.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum