Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened??

+2
[GA]Killa420
crossibow5
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened?? Empty What happened?? Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

What happened that very much people has quitted??? i just miss some people and want to know why i don't see them anymore...

2What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I'm still here. does that count? lol

3What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

yh lol

4What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

The thing is, a lot of people are on but they aren't English speaking as their man language so you wont see them in Trade etc.

5What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:15 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

yeah but the biggest thing im wondering about is [GA]SurfinBird (his not a thing.. just found out that xD) why did he quit?

6What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

[GA]SurfinBird asked to have his tags be removed , where he has gone to i dont know either . if you like to get more info on where he is please ask his guild , there are a few still around . yes i also have noticed people are just lurking around logging in and out , but most of our current player base is no longer talking in TC due to them not knowing enough english . so they respectfully dont talk much . please remember that we allow you to talk in TC about anything you like . and in any language . the only time the GM's stop or say anything is when you have crossed the lines that we have in our Terms of Service ( ToS ) ....

7What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:33 am

[GA]Monsta

[GA]Monsta
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

It has been rough losing many players, especially from Hells_Gate. We lost about 20 people. Their reasons are endless and understandable. But, at least we still have a good group of people Dub...so take it for what it is. <3

8What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

yeah, what Monsta said lol. As for Johnny aka Surfinbird, he has his own personal reasons why he chose to leave. And I will just leave it at that. Also, it might get even slower in game with the holidays coming up. Alot of ppl are busy shopping, visiting family or on vacation. But like I said......you still have little ole me rofl. Very Happy bounce

9What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Someone told me to check forums for this. Thing is, Dub, that you logged out same second when i posted my goodbye in guild that day when i quit mate, so you didn't know probably right away what happened. Think only monsta and few other people were online at the time. I've quit due to some personal issues. Thx for good times in guild mate, we had some fun.
Greetings to Thor.
Johnny

10What happened?? Empty Re: What happened?? Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:59 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

awww very sad Sad( anyway you will be missed. have fun what ever you will be doing Smile bye bye from me and my sister Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum