Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rec runes fail

+8
[GA]LittleNuts
regix
[GA]comatose
kalyke82
404error
[GA]rink245
[GM]Tipsy
SurfinBird
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rec runes fail Empty Rec runes fail Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Ok, i'd really appreciate if GMs could check for me, cause i'm really sick of this. Spent over 700mil total now on rerolling the damn 60 top and got maybe 3 times HP and highest was 800 which was once. Can't tell me that it's bad luck, i mean 150+ runes and can't get over 800HP?
Please when you can, try it out, or even i'll give you my top to reroll, than clear out stats after, just wanna see it can get 1k+ HP on it. Could have bought full gear by now if i didn't try to reroll.

2Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

sit back, cause im about to hit you with some knowledge

think about it this way.

you throwing a ball against a wall blindfolded. now on that wall you have a circle drawn on it. that circle is the chance of you gettting HP to roll on your gear.

now because there is 100s of different combinations of stats that can be rolled that decreases the size of the circle you are trying to throw the ball in.

now chances are if you are blindfolded properly and thowing the ball without knowing where the circle is you bound to miss it most times out of the 150 times you throw the ball.

ponder that for a while

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

3Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Haha the great ball on the wall analogy is back. It's really that simple. I've had 200 before not a single one got decent HP. It's all luck base so it's a gamble you are taking with your gear.

You also have to ask yourself, if I have 900 HP on my gear, will 1000 HP really change much? How much will 100 hp save you if you get hit by 2 moves that hit for 8-9k in a row.

4Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

ive had horrible luck with my armor too for the most part. ive stuck with 800 hp cuz i cant seem to get higher and have used alotta runes on my tops. some items seem to go better for me than tops do u.u

5Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents

try this
https://battle-for-dwater.forumotion.com/light-f5/wtt-daynorth-top-with-1000-hp-t851.htm

*shamelessly uses other man's unfortune to sell his gear*

6Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

i'm just frickin frustrated about it. on OS it never took me more than 10 rec runes to get descent stats, and never happened to give me same stats 2-3 times in a row. Here max stat i ever got so far is 1.1k on boots. On second place there's 900HP on mith top. But ofc, i've got so far about 20 times 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3k SP and MP on the items. thx anyways.

7Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

22, I feel your pain

I tested this once - I think I used 200 or 300 rec runes per piece of gear during some testing. Depending on the level of the gear it seemed, I could max out certain stats, but it took a while. I used them a little on OS, so I can't speak on the chances there versus here.

The Balls-To-The-Wall analogy is one explanation, perhaps there's something in the database (I'd almost be certain) that dictates the percentage, but that would be up to Mow to look at and consider tweaking if needed.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

8Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

in CBT i use probably about 1500 Rec Runes on 1 top an never exceeded 800 hp ...

9Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 am

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Here is another way to look at it, its all luck, pure simple luck, I spent over 150 mil rerolling my hat but got +1200 hp on not 1 but 3 tops with less then 100 mil total in gold invested. Its luck, thats all, its your day/week/month/year or not.

10Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

necro nuts lol

11Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

yay im not the only one!

12Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:51 pm

DeathGlare

DeathGlare
I can Talk
I can Talk

i would have to say i would have my fair share of using rec runes and i do buy most mine from merchant in bm...sometimes i get lucky (+1300hp on boots on 10th try i think) and most times i get crap but its all luck...ie just spent 100 mil on rec runes and getting almost same stats just a lil more sp (+1200sp to be exact) and left it there.

13Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

woooop! there's much more necros more than me Very Happy i guess im just the king of the necros lol king

14Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:57 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

January 5th to January 6th. Wouldn't really call that a necro.

15Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

november 12 to jan 5 is though

16Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

yup lol... well who gives a damn? we're all a bunch of necros here Twisted Evil

17Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:02 pm

KozzieH

KozzieH
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

crossibow5 wrote:yup lol... well who gives a damn? we're all a bunch of necros here Twisted Evil

lol .. right that xD

http://angels-heaven.guildlaunch.com/

18Rec runes fail Empty Re: Rec runes fail Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

wow is this becoming an argument on what a necro is lol ... but yeah i liked the description of a Blind Fold + a tennis ball and a wall works like another game i play when you get a special item and you have to open it with a 25% chance of it being what it is but i only got that item 1 time out of 15 items and obviously that isn't 25% same with the 1300 hp etc. it's like a 2% but that doesn't mean 2 out of every 100 it's just 2% each time being a whole different pool each time (kinda like a spinner and re spinning each time there's only 2 out of 100 slots with Success - kinda hard to get)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum