Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.-

+3
regix
Poison.Ink
Yenky
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 am

Yenky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Untitl16

OK, i cant be quiet this time...

You cant be serious, right? o.O

Orc doing fighter skills, bguard doing DF and pog x5 in 10 mins... that is a reason to ban people?!?!?!

You, as a GM, should first know that its impossible to use other classes skills >.<

Second, you honestly believe in everything that event log says?!?!?! Come on, when did you start playing shalya? Its widely known that it buges from time to time -.- ... I was once killed by my own orc lol ... Got erased by EvilDog, that was in my raid... sigiled by a hunter in my own party... You want to tell me that my own orc, that I'm controlling, hacks so he can kill my warrior?!?! lol ... 95% players know that this happens, both in pvp and pve... and to ban someone just cause event log says so?!?! pffft... you really need something better than that

Third, BGuard doing DF and POG x5 times in 10 mins... Helloooooo guys... -.- ... EXPERIANCED PLAYERS would know to make a difference between DF and Mele Reflect... they would also know difference between POG and UT... for nubs, mele reflect then DF would seem like DF x2 ... UT then POG would seem like 2 x POG ... 98% of hack reports are not hacks, but nuub thinking (i dont know how he did this, so it must be hack)... "pantera takes down only 50% HP on orc, must be hacking"... -.- ... explanation: health assist was On, so he took away MP and SP first, then what was left from HP... "that rec guard is doing 3k dmg on CT boss, hack"... expl: rec guard had mele reflect on... "that sin/war/hunter/pagan hit me for 8-10k dmg, hackingggg"... expl: Eviscerate/HellLord/NukeShot/Sow&Reap... and so on, and so on... ive spent many hours in pvp... and i mean real bad ass pvp, so i would know how to tell the difference... can you?

Thank you for your attention -.-

Last edited by Yenky on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 am; edited 4 times in total

2OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 am

Poison.Ink

Poison.Ink
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

thumbs up Yenk.

Saint

http://www.somethingsomething.org

3OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

btw just want to say if you have a person on your screen and you don't have the person who's attacking you on the screen it'll say the person you see did it

Example:

i see [GA]Wildrose
i keep attacking
attacked by some random warrior
95% of the time it'll say [GA]Wildrose did those attacks until you load the warrior onto the screen

just a prime thing of lag and a glitch in a internet PVP thing

4OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 pm

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

this might all work , but when you have more than 1 ss saying the same thing , you are talking about 1 user and 1 bug , we are looking at 4 people all same bugg , this dont happen .

5OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm

blizz333

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

i agree with you yenky.

6OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 am

Yenky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

[GM]Thor wrote:this might all work , but when you have more than 1 ss saying the same thing , you are talking about 1 user and 1 bug , we are looking at 4 people all same bugg , this dont happen .

4 people, all same bug... ofc it will happen often, they are one of the few furys that are ALWAYS... PVPING... TOGETHER. key word is pvping... We always play together, if i was that day with them, i would probably get banned too for... idk, something... -.-

They must be hacking cause 4 of them wiped 10-15 people raid? lol... just an example... Smile ... most of you remember Ogre, EvilDog and FatalWalker from evo... 3 of them once wiped out whole divinity raid with 20+ people and managed to get Kimu... the epic Kimu fight... i myself was often in situations of fighting 5 vs 15 at Kimu... and most of the times, we won... and yes, we got called hackers 1000000 times cause... well, you cant win 5 vs 15, wright? WRIGHT?!?!?!... but that wasnt good enough reason for possum to ban us >.> ... here it is, it seems -.-

we all know how odds changed when baal was online... even 2-3 of us vs him only had really big trouble killing him... even 1 really good player (uber linked thou, but knows how to use his gear) can make a difference... even i said baal hacks, cause i couldnt kill him... was he really? or he was just simply... i admit it... better than me?

P.S. oh, yes, my event log in fights vs baal went crazy also (as in most pvp), but as experienced player, i ignored it and didnt want to waste GMs time of reporting it Wink

7OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 am

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

just an FYI you dont actually know the reason we banned them.

1st duping

2nd crazy dmg logs didnt play any part in the decision, the main reason we banned them was because the dmg they were doing during the mentioned pvp session was unreal. you mention Baal hitting that much dmg, he was fully linked with 7s and 6s, heroic accs also fully linked, we checked his gear thats why we couldnt do anything about him. we even tested his toon ourselves and the damage was legit. so we did exactly the same with the toons you mentioned, and low and behold no matter what we tried we could not replicate the dmg that was done.

you say you experienced in pvp and i believe you because i have tussled with you back in the day and i have also been in pretty much every situation you could put yourself in, 2 v 15, 15 v 15 even mass pvp like 30 v 30. you name it and iv probly been there so just like you i know what a DF looks like or a HA looks like, so contrary to what most believe us as GMs actually know what we are talking about when it comes to situations like this

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

8OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am

Yenky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

with all respect... you replicated that with party buffs too? sin buff, guard buff, orc buff, warr buff? luck/str/dex remedies too? i once hit baal 4.4k dmg with DH with all those buffs and remedies, and i had only 2 7s and 1 6s back then... once i died, dmg reduced significantly thou Razz

in chatango, thor didnt mention any insane dmg... as pic on first post shows

and what insane dmg are we talking about?

i was hiting ppl for 4.8-5k dmg on right ele back on Evo, and there we had only 120 more stats then here... and i wasnt even fully 7s linked... with partially linked heroic accs... and i knew some lights that hited me 5.6k on right ele... i didnt qq, i just changed ele and kept on pvping

Last edited by Yenky on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am; edited 4 times in total

9OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 am

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

yes we tried every possible way. had EB, remedies, buffs, bless, you name it we tried it

10OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 am

Poison.Ink

Poison.Ink
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

Risk had 'damage log glitch' ... when he hit twice with PV ... if that was xxZxx,xxMxx,..etc.. PERMA BAN

11OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 pm

xxZxx

xxZxx
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

OK i want to know this
1. Why did u call us back to this server?
2. Why du u tell ppl that we got uber in two days with hacks, when u know that u payed us 15k dp to help darks in pvp?
3. If we r hackers, dupers why dont u have any evidence?(if u have any post it on this topic)

12OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Poison.Ink

Poison.Ink
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

well... linked cape is really serious thing.. i wouldn't mess around with that ... Razz

13OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 pm

blizz333

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

"yes we tried every possible way. had EB, remedies, buffs, bless, you name it we tried it"

Meybe you tryed those things on level 30 toon or what the hell was problem? or did you make full rec warrior and tryed dmg? idk, but seems like how Ex-Divinitys think like.

so gotta say BS about that testing.

14OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Empty Re: OMG, wth... come onnnn... -.- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

xxZxx wrote:3. If we r hackers, dupers why dont u have any evidence?(if u have any post it on this topic)[/b]

Firstly

bplkrzvcccp9k (11:23:59 AM): ok
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:24:02 AM): lets talk here
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:24:09 AM): so what is your point?
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:24:28 AM): those 2 guys came to your server and duped my friend's gear to have fun, so what?
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:24:52 AM): i know lot of shalya
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:25:06 AM): everyone knows that you dont have proof they duped
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:25:13 AM): you have script, yes
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:25:25 AM): but it doesnt show everything, there is missing proof
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:25:31 AM): but yes, they wanted to get caught
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:25:45 AM): they quitted here on their own way, which i am quite confused
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:27:22 AM): and you know, those can come back to play just when they want
bplkrzvcccp9k (11:27:47 AM): and they can still dupe and you cant do a shit i have keep them out of your server when they started to do those things

personally I feel that we don’t need anymore proof than this, and besides we do have a script that gives us the account names of the people that do dupe, and trust me mate your name is all over it.

more proof??

here we go:

CharacterUsernameUserUIDItem nameDateDuped
xxZxxD8King489GazantaAug 3 2010 9:54AM2
xxZxxD8King489GazantaAug 22 2010 1:28PM2
xxZxxD8King489Goddess Blood MessiahAug 16 2010 6:45AM2
xxZxxD8King489GazantaAug 7 2010 9:18PM2
xxZxxD8King489GazantaJul 24 2010 9:18PM2

Secondly

You already banned so anything you say doesn’t really matter to me, FIFO (Fit In or Fuck Off)

blizz333 wrote:Meybe you tryed those things on level 30 toon or what the hell was problem? or did you make full rec warrior and tryed dmg? idk, but seems like how Ex-Divinitys think like.

I don’t even know who you are but I would just like to say, no we didn’t test it on lvl 30 toons, in fact we tested it on lvl 15 toons just to see how fun it would be, so quit being a fuckwit.

So I will not be deleting any part of this cause I feel the people need to see it.

It all boils down to this, you play on MY server you play by MY rules, if not you can fuck right off

/Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum