Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

AH bug

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AH bug Empty AH bug Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:58 am

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents

so i sold 2 items in AH today and when i wanted to withdraw gold i was only able to withdraw gold for one of them. another gave me the 'failed to withdraw gold' notice.
those two items where put and sold the same day and i tried to withdraw gold the very same day.

how much time do we have to withdraw the gold? i'm pretty sure it should be more than a day lol.

2AH bug Empty Re: AH bug Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

did you hit withdrawl all? and if you can't i'm PRETTY sure because one of the 2 items are being betted on and therefore you have to wait till it's over

3AH bug Empty Re: AH bug Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 am

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents

I pressed 'Collect all' which is in 'Ended auctions' tab so bidding should be over.

4AH bug Empty Re: AH bug Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

try logging out all the way and then pull it back up and try and if u still can't get it your screwed >.< or else try asking a GM to withdraw it ( they might be able to do something not sure)

5AH bug Empty Re: AH bug Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

kalyke82

here's my two cents
here's my two cents

it was a shity item anyways but I'm afraid what if it happens again when i try to withdraw millions of gold.

i noticed for items that i put 3 day sale it has the same 3 day to withdraw. I did put some items on 24hour sale so it could be i didn't withdraw it in 24h hour time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum