Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Christmas Wish list and a poll!

2 posters

How should I tell my barber I want my hair styled like Justin Bieber

My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap222%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap222%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap211%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap20%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap233%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_lcap211%My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Empty My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Mid-year is almost over, so that means I start dropping hints for items I expect to see under my tree on Christmas morning. I do ask for big ticket items to stimulate the economy, so do what's right to help others as I am.

Not so much a gift for me, but for you. I'd like for you to download the Rasterbator software. Use it to print out a rasterized picture of me. I will allow any commercial use of this photograph as long as I reap the benefits and/or babes (the latter with my wife's permission). Below is one of the very rare photographs of me as I shy away from cameras and black licorice.

My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Album_pic

Inflatable Meatloaf. You never know when you may need one.

YES, there is a town close to me named Weiner, so therefore I need the shirt.

I'd like a new toy

Something to spice up our boring flowerbed

My wife's new costume. Yes, this is for me in a way.

This little gem would save many relationships

I'd like one of each item found here

I must show my co-workers who has superior firepower.

Being old, I'd still like that old-school feel when I talk on the phone.

Pretty much any shirt here I'd wear.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

2My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Empty Re: My Christmas Wish list and a poll! Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

very creative

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum