Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

x-Hack hack you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1x-Hack hack you Empty x-Hack hack you Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 am

Birlemon

Наследие давать на территорию настоящих хакеров - и незатейливый любителей софта! Тутто вам понравится, можете не сомневаться, заходите на Свежие обзоры софта и обсуждение чтобы огромном форуме, где вы узнаете множество только нового.

2x-Hack hack you Empty Re: x-Hack hack you Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Birlemon wrote:Наследие давать на территорию настоящих хакеров -  и незатейливый любителей софта!       Тутто вам понравится, можете не сомневаться, заходите на        Свежие обзоры софта и обсуждение чтобы огромном форуме, где вы узнаете множество только нового.

x-Hack hack you Alg_old_spice1

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now, back to mine.

Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like.

What did you post?

Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear.

Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum