The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk


You are not connected. Please login or register

Google Image Search

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Google Image Search Empty Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Using Google's Image Search, search for either your forum name, or your main character's name. Post the FIRST result.

Here's mine:

Google Image Search Skillet_comatose


_______________________________________________________________







If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

2Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Google Image Search Vanilla-orchid

3Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Mine is a picture of a boring planet, blah...

4Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GA]c0matose wrote:Using Google's Image Search, search for either your forum name, or your main character's name. Post the FIRST result.

Here's mine:

Google Image Search Skillet_comatose
that band aint that bad lol


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team Google Image Search Sober2

5Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:
[GA]c0matose wrote:Using Google's Image Search, search for either your forum name, or your main character's name. Post the FIRST result.

Here's mine:

Google Image Search Skillet_comatose
that band aint that bad lol

Oh I know I love that band. Actually have that album on my iTunes.

6Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GA]rink245 wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:
[GA]c0matose wrote:Using Google's Image Search, search for either your forum name, or your main character's name. Post the FIRST result.

Here's mine:

Google Image Search Skillet_comatose
that band aint that bad lol

Oh I know I love that band. Actually have that album on my iTunes.
ive got that album its a good one, listening to comatose as we speak lol


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team Google Image Search Sober2

7Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Google Image Search F18691fd0hr


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team Google Image Search Sober2

8Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 am

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
[GM]Sober wrote:Google Image Search F18691fd0hr

so its not just me. YAY Very Happy


_______________________________________________________________
Regards,
Battle for DWater Team
Google Image Search Tipsy
siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

9Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tipsy wrote:
[GM]Sober wrote:Google Image Search F18691fd0hr

so its not just me. YAY Very Happy
lmao yeah its a real disease, you're not alone mate lol


_______________________________________________________________
Regards, Battle for DWater Team Google Image Search Sober2

10Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Sober wrote:Google Image Search F18691fd0hr

I laughed hard.

11Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
one thing popped up ...




Google Image Search Oh-shit-awesome-smiley-mewtwo-pokemon-screwed-now-oh-shit-demotivational-poster-1261378057

12Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
rofl

13Google Image Search Empty Re: Google Image Search on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Google Image Search Coolestshusicake1021350

My first, eheh

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum