Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

LVL60 skills

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LVL60 skills  Empty LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Ogre

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

Hello Players

This is simple request of removing lvl 60 skills or make them 20x slower recharge time.Reasons are next:

1. In kimu (Kimuraku) room there is always some guard/defender which will DF. That kill pvp. Mostly ppl will make full rec guard and spam DF.

2. There is always problem in pvp when u attack pvp ppl always first use lvl 60 skills. And that make ppl leave pvp.

Only skill which should stay normal is EB ( Etain Bless ) Priest/Oracle lvl 60 skill. Or if ppl have problem with that skill remove it also. I think that this will make more pvp at server. If u think its not that tell me why i am wrong.

Thank you for reading.
Cya in pvp. Razz

2LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

Very good insight. I know 60 skills had to be modified in Evo for reasons you mentioned. i think we will also reach this bridge and a proactive approach is one I favor. I will bring up recharge times and Evo's approach of reducing the % hit chance of 60 skills.

I personally like the idea of keeping the priests end--game skill unchanged. It would almost require them a place in PvP groups and events.

Will forward this on to GM's to discuss.

3LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

The only reason this is a problem in PvP is because of the sheer number of players at 60. The easiest way to correct this would make the leveling rate slower then it wouldn't seem as many people were using 60 skills.

However I agree that Etain's Bless needs to be left untouch. Yes the crit rate and higher attack speed is good, but it doesn't do damage so in that sense it should be left the same.

4LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

i hate that idea it's totally pointless if u want to not be hit by day fly then just run around ...... or use a counter Day fly both options work and if you don't have a person with day fly make one but 60 skills in my opinion should be left untouched because they were put in the game to make people who took the long time to get to 60 (not so long here) to have something only they could have but in all honesty 70% is nerfing them enough and if you start screwing up the recharging it could screw up other aspects of the game or as seen in P.S. it made gaurds indestructable at full rec so i mean the 60 skills do have a point it's just when to use them and how to counter because a 60 opener is really stupid because you can pot in the lag and won't die so therefore you'd stay alive and the other person wasted a 60 move

5LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

One thing to keep in mind is that all versions with 60 skills actually impact PvP in a negative manner as Ogre noted. People just quit. I like 60 skills, but in any environment with advanced lvling that pushed for end game PvP suffers from the advanced effects.

getting 60'd takes little to no skill and we all know the effect of PoG charges if left unchecked.

6LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

well yeah i know what you mean but you don't HAVE to attack when someone uses Day Fly or PoG

7LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I agree Regix, you don't have to attack with dayfly or PoG. However what if you don't know they popped it and you attack and then you are attacked by their DPS guys and die from it. That's the issue here.

8LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

well if u don't want that to happen don't pvp but it's just part of the game so people complaining about it should just learn to die and take it like a man instead of making a huge deal out of it, that's really how pvp dies from people over reacting

9LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 am

Ogre

Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

Regix wrote:well if u don't want that to happen don't pvp but it's just part of the game so people complaining about it should just learn to die and take it like a man instead of making a huge deal out of it, that's really how pvp dies from people over reacting

I dont have problem with dieing in pvp. But what ppl do in pvp is next Stinger>Regina>Hell Lord>Eraser.
That is main problem is. Couse some people never learn to pvp. They just wait for uber skills.

10LVL60 skills  Empty Re: LVL60 skills Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

that's only like 1% of the players do that and if someone else does it it's usually for fun / boredom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum