Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best PVP SS Event ! - November

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Best PVP SS Event ! - November Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

That is right , if you have a SS of PVP and you like to share please post it here , I ( [GM]Thor ) will look each one , and at the end of the month i will give winners a Special Prize , to include your SS on our MAIN PAGE !!!!

we are looking for

* Funny Dead man on the Ground Saying
* High Crit ( without 60 skills )
* SS with GA's or GM's In pvp !!!!

Please have fun with it , yes the SS Event will end at the end of each month !

2Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - November Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:32 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Shaiya10

This was sent to me From Lil.Tease , all i have to say is , i am 100% sure that [GM]Fury-Event Died shortly after this SS !!!!

3Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - November Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:34 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Shaiya12

Here is our Group Pic !!!! Cone on Ladies i know you have something better !!!!!!

4Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - November Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 am

hamz180

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Loved the Event!!! 20-30 ROCKS! :DD

5Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - November Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 am

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Ssevent
Very Happy lets just say that was him at full hp lol

6Best PVP SS Event ! - November  Empty Re: Best PVP SS Event ! - November Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

Congrats Error , you are this months winner , please when you get in game ask for a GA , and tell them you would like to collect your Prize .

* Remember all are welcome to enter these events *

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum