Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help for the holidays - B4DW "Project Happy Holidays"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

Dear B4DW players, we have recently been informed that one of our B4DW Team is going through a tragic personal loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to this individual. On top of it inability to find work have put this player in a position where they can no longer provide for their family. Fear of inability to pay basic utilities and put food on the dinner table for their family is literally knocking at the door. This is not acceptable to MGMT while we have the ability to do something about it. You the players have faithfully supported us and now we ask for continued support as we aid this player. If there was a time to step up and show the real spirit of what holiday intentions should be... this is it.

We are asking your help in the following:

We are not asking you to anything more than what you already do. Play, have fun, tell friends, and donate. We B4DW MGMT are going to open the gates and give you more for donating.

For each donation of :

$30 will receive an extra 3500dwd (10$ for Paypal donations) and 1750dwd (5$ for Onebip donations)

$50 will receive an extra 7000dwd (20$ for Paypal donations) and 3500dwd (10$ for Onebip donations)

$100 will receive and extra 10500dwd (30$ for Paypal donations) and 7000dwd (20$ for Onebip donations)

We will run this on all donations from 22 October until Thanksgiving (25 November)

Our Goal:

Reach $300 we can send to this individual to help keep the lights on, food on the table, and maybe even internet access for the holidays. Please spread the word "B4DW Project Happy Holidays" and lets all help someone in need. One of our own.

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

You guys are so awsome! I'll be donating when I get my paycheck. so you can count me in Smile

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

We appreciate the support amigo.

RyuCsh

RyuCsh
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Which means if i donate 10$ i total get 7k? im kinda blur

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

RyuCsh wrote:Which means if i donate 10$ i total get 7k? im kinda blur

There are no bonus points for those who purchase $10 and $20 amounts. If you make a single donation of any one of the following ($30, $50, $100) then you will receive bonus dwd.

For each donation of :

$30 will receive an extra 3500dwd (10$ for Paypal donations) and 1750dwd (5$ for Onebip donations)

$50 will receive an extra 7000dwd (20$ for Paypal donations) and 3500dwd (10$ for Onebip donations)

$100 will receive and extra 10500dwd (30$ for Paypal donations) and 7000dwd (20$ for Onebip donations)

I hope that made sense. sorry if there was some confusion. So if you make a 10$ or 20$ donation, you receive the regular amount of dwd only.

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

and this is why this server is awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum