Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scared to show the "real you" ?

+15
[GA]TeekaDragon
RyuCsh
Lumi
404error
Bee
[GM]Thor
[GM]PierceME
M35H
Micayla
SurfinBird
wyvern
[GA]rink245
[GM]Tipsy
WildRose
[GA]comatose
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I'm not - hence the profile pic change

let's see who else isn't scared to change their profile pic to one of themselves

if you don't, I'll create a new forum group called "Buttercups" and the scared ones will go into that.

and yes, that's "milk" i'm drinking....at a bar, wearing sunglasses for some reason.

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

2Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:02 pm

WildRose

WildRose
I can Talk
I can Talk

pfff why would i be scared to show myself? just that my "Keep calm and carry on" display pic was plain briliant u.u

3Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Bam there it is.

was hard to find one where im not playing hockey or passed out somewhere in a corner, but i managed to find one Very Happy

4Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Scared to show the "real you" ? 39116_1366324920640_1307160103_30975893_4772982_n I'm not in the mood to change my profile pic but here's a picture of me.

5Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:59 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

ight there u go me n my buddy DJin at some club im not the 1 in the hat but that is indeed the fabled dual Fail fists Smile and yes they are real tats lmao

6Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

This is 5 year old pic, i'll upload new ones on comp later, just so i post something.
P.S.Jay post the other colored you Sad

7Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

ohhh u want the blond emo 1? lol b4 u see it ill warn u this is not a good pic lol and needless to say the hair didnt stay this colour for long

Scared to show the "real you" ? 20840407909682459577492

8Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

woot that's the one! Pure win Very Happy

9Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk

<---------------------------

10Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Mica - I know a few who drool over you already

lol

11Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

*puts hand up* lol

12Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

<------Me after a good day of trout fishing.

13Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 am

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

~~ Such a pose, lmao. <3 ~P

14Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk

[GA]comatose wrote:Mica - I know a few who drool over you already

lol

Pffft, you guys forget, maybe i bat for the other team Smile

15Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

Scared to show the "real you" ? 38843_10
this is me like 5 months ago
Scared to show the "real you" ? Img_0210
and me in Hawaii , on vacation !

16Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

nice flip flops JOSE'

17Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

<-------

18Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:31 pm

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

<- dats meh

19Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Lumi

Lumi
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

<===========

PS : Ginger rox my socks.

20Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Lumi, had to do a double take on you there, I thought at first your finger was all the way in your nose, lol.

Nice pic's everyone

21Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 am

RyuCsh

RyuCsh
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

<--- My Hair xD does tht count?

22Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 am

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

RyuCsh wrote:<--- My Hair xD does tht count?

NO COOKIES FOR YOU

23Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 am

RyuCsh

RyuCsh
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

lol.. fine imma chg it ltr xD

24Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Scared to show the "real you" ? Me_get10

this is the one and only time you will see the real me i HATE having my pic taken!!!!
grr grr grr
be nice guys im am very sensitive about my looks

25Scared to show the "real you" ? Empty Re: Scared to show the "real you" ? Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 am

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

[GM]Tipsy wrote:Bam there it is.

was hard to find one where im not playing hockey or passed out somewhere in a corner, but i managed to find one Very Happy

Tipsy in 10 more years of beer ..Scared to show the "real you" ? ForTipsy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum