Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey look when fury does come out....to steal the real pvpers loot!!!!!!!!

+3
SurfinBird
UberGoober
[GA]LittleNuts
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Look at this crap
Attachments
Hey look when fury does come out....to steal the real pvpers loot!!!!!!!! AttachmentShaiya0021.JPG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(282 Kb) Downloaded 78 times

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

That's pathetic. They don't want to participate in the event, but go for prizes... how lame is that...

http://www.WPTAPL.com

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Wow, that's just sad and rude towards those who participated. Especially since i saw how many fury were on and still no one participated. Hat down to Persephone cause i heard from lights what she did and didn't give up. I don't think i saw Male in pvp either tho, only in BM so far.

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

nuts first of all wrong place to put this -.- so i have moved it

secondly i need to sort this shit out. over the weekend i had an arena event and spawned heaps of bosses, people came in, killed the bosses, all seemed good and well except for one thing.

i was the only one that killed another player!!!!!! sorry Devi

back in the day when i was a pvp machine i had 2 processes that i followed for any boss spawn events that happened in a pvp area and those were:

Step one kill anything that makes my map flash no matter what the GM decides to spawn

Step two once map stops flashing then kill the said boss that said GM spawned

i wish people would follow these simple steps cause its really pissing me off, we made this as a pvp server, gear is easy to come by you can get everything you need ingame to get you ready for pvp, but alas there is no PvP.

ill make a simple rule from now on, if im in game and i dont hear something like the following being shouted in trade:

"pvp in (insert map here) need help!!!! (insert fraction here) are outnumbering us"

or

"join for some good pvp in (insert map here)!! (insert fraction here) have there nubs online so easy kills for everyone"

if i do not see something like this when i am online over the next week i will do one of 2 things:

1. go map hoping on my toons and start pvp myself by killing anyone i see (i will make it fair and not have any GM added stats, all my toons will be linked with 7s and they will be killable, you will just have to kill me before i kill you)

2.i will spawn mice at every portal and every entrance to any grinding spot so people cannot go there, the only places that you will be able to go is a pvp map (so all you low levels you must thank the lvl 60s that do not try and pvp for this)

you have been warned

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I know what you mean Tipsy, but do you think with the numbers we have atm, that we would be able to fight off each other as well as take CT boss? Especially in arena. I support that thinking, and that's what the game is about, but let's face it, if everyone started killing eachother at event it wouldn't lead to anything but boss reseting.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

That's usually what happens at PvP events when they spawn bosses. Need to wonder what goes through some people's heads.

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk

ah yes...the BACON festival was lotsa fun Smile

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

[GA]LittleNuts wrote:Look at this crap

Just a quition. Was this post directed at LushusUM?

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Huh? it was directed to everyone who went to take the prize but didn't participate in event.

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

I'M LushusUM and I'm new to the game i went to the city when the even was going on. I didn't know what it was and attacked one of the pigs. I was told to stop and did. I'd never seen anything like that and hung out watching for a bit was cool to watch. I was going to say I am sorry if I affended anyone when i attacked the pig just didn't know what was going on.

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

from what i can tell it wasnt directed at anyone personally. it was a general statement which some people happened to be seen in the SS.

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

cool im new to the game didnt want to make anyone mad here to make some friends and have fun Razz

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Valermose101 wrote:cool im new to the game didnt want to make anyone mad here to make some friends and have fun Razz

thats the spirit Smile welcome to the AWESOME

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum