Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

GA TAG event:

+3
F.O.N.D.
[GA]TeekaDragon
M35H
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GA TAG event:   Empty GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Heres my plan. When everything settles down with the server. I'm going to run a event. At this point, it will be a GA tag event. I'm hoping to get a light side GA to participate.

Plan: I will go to one of the pvp maps: First light to hit me gets a prize. If im killed, no prize. Just one hit. I will write you name down and meet you in Bootleg at the end of event. I will give out 6 prizes. Must be 6 different players. WIll be held in all 4 pvp lvl 1 - 60 event maps.

If im attacked outside of a portal, no prize will be given. Must give me a change to get out and go. Any thoughts or ideas how you would like for me to run this will be appreciated. Will run at some point today.

2GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

nice doc

3GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 am

F.O.N.D.

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

just a thought here.... NO SONICS (or sprinter for rangers/assassins).... just to be fair to all

4GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

well i dunno if people will agree to that, i don't care tbh. In worst case you can ride the fugly raindeer lol

5GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

F.O.N.D. wrote:just a thought here.... NO SONICS (or sprinter for rangers/assassins).... just to be fair to all

I dunno about that ranged classes have a better advantage over assasin, rangers so i dont see why they shouldnt use sprinter.

6GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 pm

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

and what advantage do fighter/defender get? if u say DH ima cry lol

7GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

wyvern wrote:and what advantage do fighter/defender get? if u say DH ima cry lol
Fighter/Warriors have Stinger so there covered sorta...Defender/Guards have nothing for long range so they better get on there raindeers and land a DH. XD

8GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Guards have panic and those... and those things could knock us off our mounts... and I'd be glad to help out with this event as well.

Rangers/Sins have the luc/DEX debuffs, those work the same way... and will knock us off our mounts.

http://www.WPTAPL.com

9GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

Well he said land a hit so i dont count debuffs, since they dont do damage. Defender, Guards, Rangers, and Assassins would still have to get close to hit even after using a debuff to get you off the mount.

10GA TAG event:   Empty Re: GA TAG event: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Well, if the goal isn't to kill him, we should count everything. But, even just knocking him off the mount would make it easier to get closer.

http://www.WPTAPL.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum