Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle for Dwater movies library!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle for Dwater movies library!!!  Empty Battle for Dwater movies library!!! Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:14 am

edy89

edy89
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

I was bored today and I got 1 great idea.
Why not to make B4Dw movie library, so if any1 get bored of farming, idk if some1 gets provoked or tierd from playing game in that free time he/she can watch some great movies. So I will be glad if some1 put theyr top 5 movies, so others can use theyr free time with some great movies tnx Smile

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I know one site where i can see the movies online, its very good!

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Don't get me started on movies, i watch so damn many, it's not even healthy. I have like 50 fav movies, can't have just one out of that many lol

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I'm not a movie watcher. Gamer to the core lol

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

One of movies i really like http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112887/
Poor rated and misunderstood but i suggest to check it out as well as Nowhere and Totally F***ed up (all by Gregg Araki). Some may know him if you watched Smiley Face, the stoner movie with that chick who played leading roles in Scary Movie series, always forget her name.

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Nop twenty in megavideo you can see some movie with go resolution

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I wasn't talking bout Megavideo o.o
I was talking about a movie

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Megavideo really isn't all that great. It costs money to be good, otherwise you get capped at 72 mins, and more and more movies are longer than 72 mins now.

10Battle for Dwater movies library!!!  Empty Re: Battle for Dwater movies library!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:05 am

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Oh twenty i saw one movies site, sorry.

11Battle for Dwater movies library!!!  Empty Re: Battle for Dwater movies library!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

[GA]rink245 wrote:Megavideo really isn't all that great. It costs money to be good, otherwise you get capped at 72 mins, and more and more movies are longer than 72 mins now.
True Rink, but what i do, is as soon as it pops 'You've watched 72 minutes'' i just reset my ADSL and it resets the IP MV has from me, and i can watch over and over again lol. That's why i like Megavideo for watching that stuff. Smile

12Battle for Dwater movies library!!!  Empty Re: Battle for Dwater movies library!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

-TwentyTwo- wrote:
[GA]rink245 wrote:Megavideo really isn't all that great. It costs money to be good, otherwise you get capped at 72 mins, and more and more movies are longer than 72 mins now.
True Rink, but what i do, is as soon as it pops 'You've watched 72 minutes'' i just reset my ADSL and it resets the IP MV has from me, and i can watch over and over again lol. That's why i like Megavideo for watching that stuff. Smile

You have got me curious o.O. How do you do this ADSL reset thingamabob?

13Battle for Dwater movies library!!!  Empty Re: Battle for Dwater movies library!!! Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

[GA]rink245 wrote:
-TwentyTwo- wrote:

You have got me curious o.O. How do you do this ADSL reset thingamabob?
well there's on/off button on ADSL modem, so i just turn it off, than turn it on and voila o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum