Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

about aria games donation,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about aria games donation, Empty about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm

peahead09

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

~CLOSED~

2about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

peahead09

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

You can [NOT] purchase Dontion Points from ariea game if so u can find a link on forums (:

3about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

??? that makes no sense

4about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:17 pm

peahead09

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

Regix wrote:??? that makes no sense
lol i paid $20 usd to ariea games on th coin icon on screen and they dont come thru to battle for dwater so im just leting ppl no u cant buythem from that button.

5about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:20 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

well say you pressed a button and donated to noobs games instead of what you said and people will know not to do that

6about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Pinky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

LOL... yeah maybe one of the devs here can edit that link in the game so it doesn't point you to the aeriagames website when you click on it?

about aria games donation, 14xctvq

7about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

ah lol that button x.x but you know then the URL would be different

8about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Pinky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Right, but (as we can see) there's always someone who leaps before looking.

9about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

lol true

10about aria games donation, Empty Re: about aria games donation, Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Its hard coded into the client and we have more important things to deal with so next time just take caution

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum