Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Empty Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

THIS WEEKS EVENTS !!!!!

Monday !!!

HOLD THE BRIDGE !!!

Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  132120262isjMdE_th

NO NOT THAT SILLY

When ? 2PM ( CST )

What to bring ??? Alot alot of people ! and Conti's , Res Runes , Target Res's , summons , and Movement runes .

Why hold the Bridge ? aka your loot ?

Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Drugraid01

the fraction to hold the bridge the longest will get Rat spawns and Box spawns , and a few Special Monster spawns !!! so be ready !!!

Thursday

Trivia !!!!
Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Pic%20of%20trivia

Where ? In Trade chat !

What to do ? answer the question by PMing the GM with the correct spelling and or answer and you will win . i will do both Fractons at the same time , 1 winner for each question , and that player can only win 3 times max , then he will be asked to let others have a Chance, there will be 12 questions !

Friday !!!!

TGIF ! that is right Thank God its Friday !

MM will be held in Oasis , so bring all you can , 1 CTI will keep you busy all day long !!!
Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Shaiya0063-1

so bring all you can you will need it. CTI will be up till its killed. dont worry i will have more to fight for while you are testing yourSept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Willpower

Last edited by [GM]Thor on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Trivia confussion)

2Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Empty Re: Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

The trivia event, 12 questions, but only one winner per each side. A player can win 3x though?
Was a little confused. Rest looks pimp. I might shrink some of the pics down in size using photobucket.

Looks good mate. i like how you build up to CTI towards the end of the week. Like the momentum build.

3Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Empty Re: Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah the CTI at the end should be awesome. But like Mega said you might want to clarify the Trivia Event

4Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  Empty Re: Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!! Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 am

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

[GM]Thor wrote: THIS WEEKS EVENTS !!!!!

Monday !!!

HOLD THE BRIDGE !!!

Sept 13 - 20 week Events !!!!!  132120262isjMdE_th

NO NOT THAT SILLY

When ? 2PM ( CST )

eheh, love it :b

Sponsored content