Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

HIGH quality HOE event

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HIGH quality HOE event Empty HIGH quality HOE event Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

LOVE it? HATE it?

Let me know?

I can do this event with some twists if you all want. I will run it once a week. Let me know?

For those who missed it, tonight I wanted to host a event. I gave a 30 minute notice and stated it was a I Spy event with a twist. It quickly became apparent from the quality harrassement I got on how GOOBer that was. So i thought on my feet (SONICED BY THE WAY) to come up with something a bit different.

The HIGH quality HOE event was born. At the top of the hour, I informed the players they had to bring me something in a pvp map. Of course it was a high quality hoe. Every five minutes or so I would give hints, in my own goofy way that only a ANUS can.

I think it was some fun, I will make it better, if possible. I do appreciate ANY and ALL constructive criticism and ideas, lol.

2HIGH quality HOE event Empty Re: HIGH quality HOE event Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

uh the prizes weren't great but not bad maybe do like 3 ops for #1 for both factions then like tele stones for #2 prize

3HIGH quality HOE event Empty Re: HIGH quality HOE event Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I like the idea, but there are things I can, and can't. I assure you OP's are not on the CAN list. Thanks for post Regix

4HIGH quality HOE event Empty Re: HIGH quality HOE event Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

yeah i wouldn't mind it just being Movements but then again it was just an idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum