1. Don't be a tool, a spare, or a F***wit. All these words mean the same thing.
2. Don't ask questions that knowing the answer wont improve your life. (i.e. Don't ask if I'm a boy or a girl, since knowing that knowledge will get you no where)
3. Don't ask for gold.
4. Don't ask for a plvl. I'm an orc, I can't kill s***, so do it yourself.
5. I'm sure you have thousands of excuses why you can't level. However I don't care what your excuse is so don't pm me about it.
6. I'm not your friend. So don't call me "nilla"
7. DON'T USE CAPS. Face it, it's hard to read.
8. Knw nthr thng thts hrd 2 read? Ths
9. Also u may think u no ur cool typing like this, but face it ur not.
10. 1f |_| 5p34k 1337, 1'77 j01|\| |_| /\/\4YB3, B|_|t |]0|\|'t [0|_||\|t 0|\| 1T.
11. Don't start spamming trade in a non-English and expect me to follow along. I wont, and frankly most people on the server wont know what's going on and will think it's annoying.
12. If you say you want to sell something on trade, and no one responds to buy it, don't spam trade, because no one wants to buy it. Save bandwidth.
13. Don't act ghetto and think you're cool because you use slang and cuss like no tomorrow.
14. There's no need to be Capt. Obvious when it comes to bless. Obviously the other side is taking relics if bless is dropping.
15. Ask me for a build, I'll say INT always. Even if you are a fighter, because lets face it, only lv 60 stats matter.
16. You're not a noob if you use 60 skills. You're a tool if you complain about dying by a 60 skill. Face it. You didn't kill the person who 60'd you fast enough, so you are actually the one who sucks.
17. If you die in PvP, face it the other person is better than you, they aren't cheating, hacking, etc.
18. Extra exclamation points aren't needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's it for now.
Note this is a joke. However if you take this seriously, I will act like this to you
Last edited by [GA]rink245 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 7 times in total