Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FIXED]overall blah

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FIXED]overall blah Empty [FIXED]overall blah Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am

Faithfuless

Faithfuless
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

So after fighting with mega uploads I finally get shalya onto my computer it installs with the greatest of ease. When the updater pops up it can connect to server... idk it its supposed to or not, not that its not easy to get around this if not. then off to the registration page which I've tried about 5 or 6 times now to get it to work and every time I hit submit it doesn't wanna process the submission and ask me to try again later... I dont wanna try again later I wanna play NAO!

2[FIXED]overall blah Empty Re: [FIXED]overall blah Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

We're currently looking into it. We will update as soon as we know more about what's going on.

sorry for the inconvenience.

3[FIXED]overall blah Empty Re: [FIXED]overall blah Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Faithfuless wrote:When the updater pops up it can connect to server... idk it its supposed to or not
The updater is working fine, it did have a moment but its all fixed Razz

Ps. Use the Game.exe if the updater does not work, if the servers up you can get through that way, but if it works always use the updater

4[FIXED]overall blah Empty Re: [FIXED]overall blah Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

even though it doesn't seem like it game.exe always updates but if you need wording changed it won't change it unless you use updater.exe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum