Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction:Skidz --- Questions about BFDW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking

Hi all
I'm Skidz...
I was a player of evo i started like 1 week after it opend first and eh it was like Teh server for me at the time... ofcourse i was mad when evo went down... i guess we all were...
And i was looking around for a long time for a new "balanced nonlapisia server"
Unlike Spando and such...

Anywayz i played evo and i was a GS on evo.. [GS]Skidz from the HR server from Jan-Feb

And i saw the topic on elitepvpers and read about it being compared to evo ( in a good way ofcourse)

Now, Can someone tell me about the features this server has?
Does it have FB's and DM/LM like evo? (or does it has stuff like legend gear for 20-30,AP merchant,special drops somewhere, rates,...?)
Cause the topic on elitepvpers wasn't so clear to me Smile

[GM]PierceME

[GM]PierceME
Admin
Admin

Heya Skidz,

Okies. Yes to FB's lvl 6 .. Gears, AP , Lapis drops from them. (and occasional crap ofc)

We do not have the LM and DM, went for more of a skill factor for PvP then a ton o stats.

Legend Gears for the 20-30 zones do exist. AP Merchant in the bootleg ofc.

Lvl 5's lapis from d2, lvl 6 in stiggy/AR lvl 7's in OI ( as well as heroic acc, and rec runes)

The old lvl 50 goddy gears look like the end game sets, raff, daynorth etc, and we have NEW 60's sets. You can get these pieces from FB's and CT runs.

I answered most of your questions on the SB, but if you think of anything at all, ask away. And thanks for coming to check us out. If you were on Evo you will see many familiar faces. I was GingerSnaps in Divinity!!

~Pierce~

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking

[GM]PierceME wrote:Heya Skidz,

Okies. Yes to FB's lvl 6 .. Gears, AP , Lapis drops from them. (and occasional crap ofc)

We do not have the LM and DM, went for more of a skill factor for PvP then a ton o stats.

Legend Gears for the 20-30 zones do exist. AP Merchant in the bootleg ofc.

Lvl 5's lapis from d2, lvl 6 in stiggy/AR lvl 7's in OI ( as well as heroic acc, and rec runes)

The old lvl 50 goddy gears look like the end game sets, raff, daynorth etc, and we have NEW 60's sets. You can get these pieces from FB's and CT runs.

I answered most of your questions on the SB, but if you think of anything at all, ask away. And thanks for coming to check us out. If you were on Evo you will see many familiar faces. I was GingerSnaps in Divinity!!

~Pierce~

kk ty, i didn't know you on Evo i guess...
If any other evo players are here plz post here...

And what abt Stat Resets? the drop from FB's or Donation item only?

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

At the moment I don't believe Stat / Skill resets drop in game. If they do it will be a very very small %. The server still being new, we haven't developed far enough to get a measurement on the need for stat/skill resets. We may use them for event prizes and we will look into the item mall pt cost / price. We want them conveniently priced for our DwD $$ buyers while making sure they are also attainable to those who aren't able to purchase them via the item mall.

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

\o/ yay for new players. Good to see that BfDw is getting it's name out. Also I noticed you asked for rates and no one has answered that. The leveling rate is similar to that of Mid-rate Evo. Some people might bitch that it is slow, but since perfect parties are amazing (they give double exp rates), it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking

rink245 wrote:\o/ yay for new players. Good to see that BfDw is getting it's name out. Also I noticed you asked for rates and no one has answered that. The leveling rate is similar to that of Mid-rate Evo. Some people might bitch that it is slow, but since perfect parties are amazing (they give double exp rates), it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
Yeah but since this server is so low populated for now...
Forming perfect party's might be tricky

And at GM's: I'd really hope stat reset will drop soon or are obtainable quite easy
I think 1-60 pvp requires a luc build for good damage
but as a new player ( with no gear) No1 feels like going 60 on a luc build.

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

<--- did luc build to 60 actually went quicker than people who did str / dex o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum