Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Operator Hammer idea

4 posters

Would you like Operators Hammers as a drop in game?

Operator Hammer idea Vote_lcap238%Operator Hammer idea Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
Operator Hammer idea Vote_lcap238%Operator Hammer idea Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
Operator Hammer idea Vote_lcap224%Operator Hammer idea Vote_rcap2 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Operator Hammer idea Empty Operator Hammer idea Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

cykobboy

cykobboy
Anti-Social
Anti-Social

many people r always saying they cant get op's or they cant afford them. i can understand that and i also understand the value of the Dwater points and the reason for them. but, with that being said this is a pvp based server and fairness is highly sought after by the gm's and ga's. so my idea is add op's into the goddess map gaurds drop rate. Have them drop less then santas hats or the same hell u still gotta get the lapis from the guards. this will increase pvp, on that map specifically, but it will also allow any and all players the chance for op's and to have the best lapis in the game by farming there.( if theres no pvp going ofcourse )

again just a thought plz leave feedback good or bad i would like to see what everyone thinks about it

2Operator Hammer idea Empty Re: Operator Hammer idea Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

The thought of dropping OP Hammers in game has been tossed around from time to time, so allow me to ask you this, How do you expect the server to run if the GM's make everything free? OP hammers are one of the main ways for the GM's to raise the real world cash to maintain this server. Please think about this. Thank you for your idea and please keep thinking of ways to make the server better.

3Operator Hammer idea Empty Idea Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Lithium

Lithium
I can Talk
I can Talk

get rid of the Santa Hat drops! lol

http://dwater.guildlaunch.com

4Operator Hammer idea Empty Re: Operator Hammer idea Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

don't like the idea - i think it would make the OP's way too easy to get and it would ruin the server's economy. but i think it would be better if some random mobs dropped random linking hammers (not only from the FB's) just a spontanious idea lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]