Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hill Game

+4
[GM]Tipsy
Oyobi
[GA]TeekaDragon
[GA]rink245
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Hill Game Empty The Hill Game Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

RULES:
The hill is mine.
You can take it away any way you like.
The hill is now yours.
Anyone can take the hill from anyone for any reason in any way they see fit.

I built the hill. It is my brainchild. My years of backbreaking labor brought this hill into existence. Therefor, it is my hill.

2The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I walk up to you and drop kick you off of the hill. Now it is my hill.

3The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I mine out a side of the hill creating a cliff, and push Teeka off the cliff killing her. My hill now.

4The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Hah Teeka is a dragon and halfway down the hill caught the updraft and flew back up flaming you to burnt cinders then sneezed you off the hill. HAH! My hill again!!!!

5The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

I need a good place for an outpost and chase Teeka off with an army of warriors. My hill now.

6The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I create a zombie apocalypse which eat Oyobi and his warriors. I then proceed to cut all the zombies down with my katana. My hill.

I got 80+ ways to take the hill in a secret vault. You all don't stand a chance.

7The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I tunnel under Rink on the hill and place a supremely heavy-duty spring under him and trip it sending him to Pluto. The hill is mine again!

8The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

i am Tipsy, some call me GOD, so its my hill.

I win

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

9The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I pronounce Tipsy as a false god, the masses rush him and pop out his eyes with a spoon. Light shines forth from my eyes blinding all those on the hill. I burn you into small charcoal briquettes with flames from my mouth. You're all dead.

My hill.

10The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I creep forth from the shadows of the underworld and stealth up to Coma. Not knowing of my existence, I stun lock him and with one swipe of my mighty claws, he falls dead. And since he killed everyone else, nobody is around to challenge me. So therefore, ITS MY HILL! I win! Razz Twisted Evil

11The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:23 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

I watch Killa doing her touchdown dance while I lay quivering in the brush below the hill. Little did Killa know I was wearing my T-Shirt +50 of Resurrection. I slip on my Underwear +100 of Smiting. During a more provocative move during her victory dance, I slip a dollar into the thong strap of her Sin armor. This action pleases her. As she pockets the ill-gotten gains, I slap her with a large frozen Mahi-Mahi. She tumbles down the hill. Nearing the bottom, I lob a dozen hand grenades down towards her flailing form. Several explosions, a spray of blood - Killa is now a pile of smoldering mush.

My hill.

12The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

surounds the hill with my siege engines and blockades it, watching as u all starve and turn on each other. once ur all mental or dead, stride in pronounce my self lord over the hill..... then blow the crap outa the hill NO more hill

13The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Teeka brings in a large load of dirt and dumps it on wyvern and the hill thus smothering him in the dirt and then takes back the hill

My Hill!!!!

14The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

The Goddess takes pity on Killa and raises her soul from the dead. With out body form, only her spirit, she haunts and torments every creature that sets foot on MY HILL. What a Face cheers

15The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

armed with an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back, Ghostbuster style - I trap Killa in a proton beam. I stomp my foot on the pedal as I tell Tipsy not to look directly at the trap. Beams of light shoot out. Tipsy cries, "I looked at the trap Coma!" Killa gets sucked into the ghost trap, and disposed of properly in accordance with local spirit reclamation laws.

I spawn a recliner, a TV and some beer.

My hill.

16The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Little does coma know but the beer he just drank was poisoned. He dies from it and i flick him off the hill then take over again.

Hah My Hill!!!!

17The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Being aware that there are infidels out to get me, I have all my beer imported & hermetically sealed in a brown paper sack so I know my beverages have not been tampered with.

I allow this 'flicking' since I want Teeka to feel good about a small victory. As she sits in my recliner to bask in her glory, there's a beeping. I detonate the 17 claymores I had put inside the recliner.

After the smoke clears, I mop up Teeka with my Swiffer-Jet mop. I pour gasoline around the base of the hill & toss a match after I'm back up at the top. The large burning ring of fire keeps all other wannabes away, so that I can toast marshmallows and make some S'mores.

my hill, my camp, my stuff

Last edited by [GA]comatose on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

18The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am

Oyobi

I can Talk
I can Talk

Now a ghost i bring forth the most devastating thing known to take a man down fast. I present coma with woman and beer on a parade float to lead him away. My hill now.

19The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

but then i come and get the sun back up so the ghost dies and oyobi runs to the ghost. i run up the hill and add helium under the hill so it starts to fly. MY hill.

20The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

After popping the balloon Dub attached to it, I attach a giant magnet to the hill and pull it to me. After that I set up proximity bombs around it preventing anyone from getting near the hill as I sit on top and nom a sandwich. My hill.

21The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

but u forgot me.. i was in the top of the hill with a dog in my inventory who is just too hungry for sandwitches. i fall down and i release the dog and it nomnom's ur sandwitch. You get scared and run away. i build a castle on the top of the hill so it's mine now Very Happy

22The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

My fellow dragons magic me back to life and in one piece so now i am out for revenge. but what is this i see .... a castle hmmm. digging in pouch... aha

poisoned sandwitches and c-4 ok toss poisoned sandwitches out for the dog and plaster c-4 everywhere on the castle, run to safety and detonate the whole thing.

have fellow dragons remove the mess, then they return to the out and i take over the hill again and shapeshift into an inanimate object watching for the next fool to take hill.

MY HILL NOW!!!!!!!!

23The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:48 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

i get the only 1 dragon core i have and place it under the hill. ur fellow dragons now try to get it and i use ur signature against you. this time i create there a non-pvp area which u can't but or take over. and i get Thor to spawn CTI's around it Smile My hill now Very Happy

24The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

sets off a nuke.... end of hill and the resulting radiation means no new hill

25The Hill Game Empty Re: The Hill Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Thanks to the wonders of shalya....I had a contini on. I put on a hazmat suit and rebuild the hill with molten lava as a moat. The hill is covered in fire ants that attk anything that moves on my command, b/c I'm just awsome like that lol. On top of the hill I have a platform made of ice with a nice cozy throne. If you happen to make it to the top, you'll slide right into the hundreds of poison tipped spears surrounding me. My Hill! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum