Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to login help needed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to login help needed Empty How to login help needed Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

SweetBoneM

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

Hello im new on shaiya private servers and i wish to know how the h**l can i login ???
Like...i make acc on site i downloaded client and now???
How to login i tryed to login with site account but it seems doesent work please someone answer fast and you should post that thred for newbies. affraid

2How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

well with you happened the same with my sister i think. u created forum sided account. go to the home page (barracks) and click on grey text - create account. and use quickie to get in the game cos yeah.. the updater is failing for me and idk if it works for others but well yeah it's basically that easy Very Happy

3How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

4How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

I am new to this server, I have registered on the forums, and confirmed it from my email. when i open the game.exe i type i my user and password but it keeps saying 'account doesn't exist'
HELP PLEASE!

5How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Sober wrote:http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/reg_usr.php

Here's the direct link

as [GM]Sober says here is the direct link for creating in game accounts

6How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:12 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

than you

7How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

thank*

8How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

i just redownloaded the client again, and it only downoloaded 'shalya' if I open it, it says 'searching for updater.exe'

HELP?

9How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

oh wait, i know what's happened, don't worry

10How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

ok, I redownloded te client, but when I click run, it says something about not being valid and this 'win' thing. and then it just deletes it completly! can someone help please

11How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 pm

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

it sounds like your window graphics are set wrong. when you click on the update before pressing start click on the options on the bottom right hand side of the updater. there you will get a pop up window that says shalya setup. click on the 1280x1024 resolution, then click on full screen on execution mode from there click on the button on the bottom left hand side. hopefully this will help set up your screen so you can proceed to the log in screen of the game.

also if you are running a norton anti-virus program the anti-virus will cause the program to be deleted out of your computer. if that is the case then you will have to stop the anti-virus program long enough to download the game and install and update it. also remember to let it thru the windows firewall also.

12How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

i'm pretty sure it's not the graphics, as i can play other private server just fine. I shall try redownloading it for the 3rd time. I am running norton anti-virus but do I really need to stop that? Does the download contain a virus or some kind of harmful content?

13How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

no it does not contain anything harmful but for some reason norton does not like some of the shalya pservers i got rid of my norton and got avast and have not had any problems since. norton didnt like the regular shalya game for me.

14How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

could you give me a download link that isn't from megaupload, i always seem to have problems with it.

15How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

i don't think there's any other... but the download link from the home page (not the forum page) is this (and still megaupload Sad ) : Click here .well hope it works for you Smile

16How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

norton doesnt like to take chances, its safe the dl, i just disabled it til the installation was done then voila it works fine and safe

17How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 am

xancientx

Anti-Social
Anti-Social

do i just need to disable the antivirus prtection? or norton altogether?

18How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

well i have no idea but i hope the GM's do.. right [GM]..... (<--- enter name there) but personally i think just disable antivirus protection

19How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

xancientx wrote:do i just need to disable the antivirus prtection? or norton altogether?
Disable the Firewall and the Antivirus, if you see it in the task bar right click and you will see "Disable Smart Firewall" and "Disable Antivirus Auto-Protect" or something along those lines, i did that and then dled the client and it works like a charm

20How to login help needed Empty Re: How to login help needed Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:55 am

crossibow5

crossibow5
Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!

told ya - GM's know stuff Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]