The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

using fun cards to get dwp

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1using fun cards to get dwp Empty using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
can u put a link were we can use fun cards to buy dwp points pls i think easier for people to buy dwp

2using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
you may want to elaborate this again for those who have absolutely zero clue what you mean

3using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
can u make a link for fun cards.... i think more people wpuld buy dwp with them...

4using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
ok how do i get -epicness for that

5using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
hmmm i guess what i'm trying to say is what are fun cards ...

6using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
thats sucks =(

7using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
prepaid cards

8using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
wow again -17

9using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
i am bout facking read y to leave this server this epicness bull crap is really ticking me off

10using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
lol pax the epicness thingy is just something for fun ... it doesn't reflect the person at all

11using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
but really -17 for waht

12using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
-21 now wtf hell lol

13using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:04 pm

lordpaxton2

I can Talk
I can Talk
no man im trying to get my 100 posts for the dwp does the - take em away?

14using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
lol NO it's something completely else ... post are post and epicness is epicness doesn't matter for the little event going on

15using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
epicness is just for shits and giggles. doesnt affect anything. and im not to sure prepaid cards will work, prepaid cards would only be made available if we ourselves create the cards and distribute them worldwide. and why would we wanna do this? we are a pserver and not a major corporation so it is unrealistic. sorry mate, its a good idea but i dont think it will happen

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

16using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:49 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
About the posts you're making for DP mate, it has to be meaningful post, spamming and/or double posting, trolling doesn't count.

17using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
unless...

using fun cards to get dwp Tipsyfuncard

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"

18using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk
lordpaxton2 wrote:-21 now wtf hell lol

I have no idea what Epicness is either, but i only have 3....3????? WTF lol

19using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 am

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
Epicness isnt anything really, just something for the gms to have fun with

20using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
go go go mysto you're on a role

21using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
404error wrote:Epicness isnt anything really, just something for the gms to have fun with

i take offense to that, us GMs have nothing to do with epicness, epicness is given out by players who have exceeded certain number of posts. they can either give you +1 or -1 depending on what they want.

we have no control over it

siggi by Faith Very Happy

22using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
Surprised i stand corrected lol. I pretty much just assumed that lol. I never found anything to increase or decrease it so i guess thats why i came to that conclusion

23using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
See those +/- next to the posts? That's epicness.

24using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm

404error

404error
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
<-- forum nub lol. Never even noticd that. Im not really much of a forum buff. Only really done one other one before

25using fun cards to get dwp Empty Re: using fun cards to get dwp on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
Micayla wrote:
lordpaxton2 wrote:-21 now wtf hell lol

I have no idea what Epicness is either, but i only have 3....3????? WTF lol
you got the same as me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum