The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk


You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Ok I got a Battle Guard and was wonting to know what should my lvl 60 stats be with no gear or buffs any advice would be awsome

2Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
The problem is you can't really tell the base stats until you are lapised. What levels do you know you can link and I can help from there.

3Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
i personally like a base of 200 luc, 100 dex, rest str

4Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
You should have some of your own build, which you think it's tbe best. Just lapis your gear and than see how much of each stats you want. You can always restat if you're not satisfied.

5Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
well im knocking on lvl 60s door and was wanting to know what i should be when i restat i love me some crits lol im full goddess gear wep armor shild all that good stuff

6Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:37 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
well it's always teh same for a melee (shooter) class -- around 500 luc around 500 dex around 1k str (if possible)

7Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
You only need about 400 LUC, Valer. Since guards have bash, you can easily stop putting LUC in around 400 and aim for stats else where.

8Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
well i count bash as 75 luc so that's why i said 500

9Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Valermose101

Valermose101
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
ty for all the info all

10Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:40 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Keep in mind that on Bguard you need dex only to get missed and to hit with demon hushing. So you might wanna sacrifice a bit of dex to raise up your str. All your AoE's are % based, so dex doesn't work there.

11Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 am

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
Valermose101 wrote:Ok I got a Battle Guard and was wonting to know what should my lvl 60 stats be with no gear or buffs any advice would be awsome

Bro go like this

400 luck
250 dex
rest str

Your skills are % bassed on ep4. At EP 5 it is dex based.
Good luck and rock

12Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 am

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
Regix wrote:well it's always teh same for a melee (shooter) class -- around 500 luc around 500 dex around 1k str (if possible)

BIG LOL for BIG NOOB

13Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
ogre after 500 luc it DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING .... possibly if you get hit by a jinx lapis it'll help but i don't know anyone whose linked one of those

14Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 am

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
Regix wrote:ogre after 500 luc it DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING .... possibly if you get hit by a jinx lapis it'll help but i don't know anyone whose linked one of those

Lol it helps couse game goes like this B-guard < Hunter.

So hunter have x 2 luck after 500 luck so if u have 500 luck it make him miss u in pvp.
And Answer to that question is: [GA]Sonny have linked jinx lapis.

15Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
Luc doesn't make anyone miss it's the dex that makes people miss so if one is lacking dex they won't crt or hit as well

16Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ogre wrote:
Regix wrote:ogre after 500 luc it DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING .... possibly if you get hit by a jinx lapis it'll help but i don't know anyone whose linked one of those

Lol it helps couse game goes like this B-guard < Hunter.

So hunter have x 2 luck after 500 luck so if u have 500 luck it make him miss u in pvp.
And Answer to that question is: [GA]Sonny have linked jinx lapis.

This 500 luc thing isn't exactly true. I have 600 LUC on my hunter, and I fought OY who had 500 LUC and he still hit harder. As far as I know, LUC doesn't protect you from crits on this server.

17Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Ogre


Hi! I'm Banned!
Hi! I'm Banned!
[GA]rink245 wrote:
Ogre wrote:
Regix wrote:ogre after 500 luc it DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING .... possibly if you get hit by a jinx lapis it'll help but i don't know anyone whose linked one of those

Lol it helps couse game goes like this B-guard < Hunter.

So hunter have x 2 luck after 500 luck so if u have 500 luck it make him miss u in pvp.
And Answer to that question is: [GA]Sonny have linked jinx lapis.

This 500 luc thing isn't exactly true. I have 600 LUC on my hunter, and I fought OY who had 500 LUC and he still hit harder. As far as I know, LUC doesn't protect you from crits on this server.

LOL

True hunters have 1k+ luck
200 str
400 dex

And yes maybe it doesnt working at this server but worked exelent at Evolution.

18Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

lordpaxton2


I can Talk
I can Talk
i also maid a bd and i did 175 dex and 150 luc rest str and i do fine

19Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I guess a BG should make an answer on stat's. At level 60 WITH lapis get 400 dex 400 luck and rest str, this is about the same build you need as a warrior/fighter. I hope this helps.

20Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
150luc isn't good at all for pvp. 175dex is also way too low even for Bdef. At least 250dex, no less, or you'll be able to fight only with Aoe's, and won't be able to hit mobs, not to talk about pvpers using regular attacks and demon hushing.

21Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats Empty Re: Need Help With A BG LVL 60 Stats on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 am

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
150 luc base (white stats) and 175 dex base (again white stats)... that's what he means by those 22 not final stats

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum