The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give me feedback please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Give me feedback please Empty Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Ok, i'm tired of being the idiot here anymore. Am i the only one here that cares for both sides? Cause when fury doesn't have pvp raid we get called server ruiners and such, and for that reason always leave half bless, and fury telling me how it's fair to be that way, but whenever you guys have this many people like today against 3-4 of us it suddenly doesn't matter that AoL has no bless? Don't get me wrong, i don't care about it, don't need it and not gonna bother taking it anymore since we have 90% slackers on AoL that don't give a shit about bless. So i just wanna know, tell me, fair bless or take as much as you can every day? And trust me, both of those options sound very good to me.

2Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Personally, I have to agree that both sides are "ruining" the server at equal rates. Go full bless always. Besides 1-60, there's 2 other relics that people never care about. So if one side has all of 1-60, take 1-15 and 20-30 people. Hell it's easier and you don't have to take as much to get some bless.

22, one piece of advice. Always go for all the bless. If people QQ, then say, "Go get it back you lazy bums. You're wasting time Q.Q'ing about it."

3Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Well, this has been a issue that keeps coming up and up here Johnny. I'm with you, it's nice when bless is 50 - 50 for lvlers and pvpers. The thing that is drving me nuts is, I'm lucky if a I get one good round of pvp a week right now. Granted, my timing in games SUCKs right now, becuase I'm either sleeping or working when pvp is happening

Some people think, if they go out and start taking alters, that they can CREATE some pvp. Well, I know this, I wont play alter tag and defiantly not pvp in that format.

I have no problems with people wanting to take full bless if they have guildies wanting to do some linking. It's a nice way for a guild to organize something for them and do some coordination, because you need to do it quick and at same time to pop it here.

We do need to work together, as a team, to make our server successfull and get some HIGH QUALITY pvp going. Good thread here Johnny, I hope we get some positive feedback from people on this.

4Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
hmmm

i think we could do alot more events in 20-30 and get that going since it's a whole lot easier to get people there and people can't complain about 60 skills and it should flow smoothly except for teh fact of over lvlers may add to some frustration

5Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Regix, you either didn't understand my question mate, or you promoting the thread you made about 20-30 events.
Mesh, nice post, and yeah i know it's better at 50-50 but i can as well play other way, it's fun both ways cause if both factions always want full bless, some pvp bound to happen, so that's good too. But what made me mad is how in past people called me and 3 other players how we ruin server by taking all bless.

6Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Anything I could have said has already been said, but Thank you for putting your feeling out there to get some feed back.

7Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
well if you put people into 20-30 it'll pull away from 1-60 and worring about bless and focus more on pvp and it'll stay at 50/50 more often

8Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Well, the thing is this, DONT let people like that get under your skin Johnny. Thats how people are. When they are getting owned or whatever, will QQ to the point to drive people like you and me nuts. Brush it off your shoulders man.

9Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Some of you understand my role here, I'm in-game infrequently. I have played shalya for +3 years though, and I feel I understand an underlying point. If I don't understand it - please, feel free to educate me.

You have Side A and Side B.

Side A wants to be able to level and have the best stuff - same as Side B

Now on the 'battlefields' Side A&B can fight it out to see who gets to have the ability to level, link, etc. This is what you're fighting for. You want those abilities/items - you fight for it.

The spoils of war in games aren't usually garnered by making deals or coming to agreements, it's strategy, brawn and the willingness to get out there and take what you want.

Here it seems most want to have something with minimal effort. Cry unfair if the tides swell against them. I played on OS long enough to remember seeing the balance swing both ways. One hour the darks may dominate PvP, then for the next 6 hours the lights would. Darks would rally support, then take it back for a few hours.

Instead of one side or the other crying about it, they would recruit the support from their side - and go take it. Otherwise you sat there barely being able to level, link or any of the other bonuses from having bless.

and I quote: "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

10Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Coma, that's true, and yes, it loses all sense if we're to have half/half at all times, but also remember and reread my post, i'm not the one that set up that half/half crap, i'm the one that got blamed for server ruining for breaking half/half agreement one time, neither do i ask for it to be that way. You're post is good, and think people should read it and put a finger on the head and think why are they playing this game.
That's also why we don't take bless anymore except for when need it for guild to link stuff. Bless is overpriced and whoever has that idea that they'll make aol go out and pvp if you take it all, just ain't gonna happen, we have atm lot of 60s but also large % of them you never saw outside of BM. And i also really hate playing altar tag way back since Gaia server.
So message to the lights once again. I can count people who come to help with bless and pvp on my fingers, and don't need to name ones that do come, cause everyone knows who they are and i thank them for always trying to help. As for rest, grow a pair, set a foot in a pvp zone, try to take altar and kill some fury, cause i don't buy that what i've been told how noone can pvp cause you're not lvl7 linked.

11Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
eh 22, my post wasn't directed at anything specific in your post, or any others

I think my post stemmed mainly from from anyone whining/complaining about bless - when one of the backbones of this game is fighting for it to help your faction.

players on OS would complain about it, and the answer was always the same - "you want bless, come help us fight for it"

you would see 2 things: they would help, or shut the hell up.

sadly, people complain about something when they choose to have no direct action to help or hinder a situation. It's seems easier talk than to act these days....

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

12Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
lol you kinda said that better, same what i wanted to say but not in ranting kind of way lol
Example of every days Trade:
#1: Someone take bless plz
me: You're lvl60, could help a bit with bless
#1: I can't help with bless, i'm not lvl7 lapised like you (LOL)
#2: Take bless plz, need linking
or
me: Someone come help with altars please, i'm solo.
#1: busy
#2: 15er ist fine, i took id :DDD
#3: gogo get bless!

I get mad sometimes, but looking all SSs now kinda is funny lol
Here's one of SSs, and belive me, this is every damn day, same when you ask to pvp.
There was some complains on TC about bless, usual: noone here ever goes for altars, we need bless, OMG and so on, so i decided to get altar raid going and in same time was hoping that someone joins who doesn't know a lot so they can learn and can do themselves in future when no one around. Look how suddenly no one speaks about altars again.
Give me feedback please Shaiya0937

13Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 am

Sin

Sin
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
Lighties, stop complainin and QQin. About pvp (when you are 10 and we are 2 its all fine, lighties are happy, but when youre 4 and we are 12, Rose is always savin your asses by tellin us to leave you alone), about GA (those lies lighties wrote bout Rose in other topic, shame on you), about high dmg toons (ban everyone who hits over 4k!) and now here 22 complainin bout... people? Get a job 22!

14Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Sin, 3 things:
1) You don't pvp and you don't know how to pvp
2) You attack people on maps, and don't return drops even they begged you to return it.
3) You first and that hunter guy after you, were both threatening me that i'll be reported cause i did 4.5k on you 2 with Behimot while trying to kill me 2 on 1.
Get your story straight before you jump in and talk crap cause you're probably worst player as well as worst person here, and really hope to see you in DD again so i can watch you QQ more. I'd say i hope you drop something to me as well but we all know about your crappy gear so wouldn't be much of a loss lol

15Give me feedback please Empty Re: Give me feedback please on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
\locked due to flaming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum