The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think CT should Drop

Should CT Bosses Loot Be Changed ?

What do you think CT should Drop  Vote_lcap283%What do you think CT should Drop  Vote_rcap2 83% [ 15 ]
What do you think CT should Drop  Vote_lcap217%What do you think CT should Drop  Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think CT should Drop  Empty What do you think CT should Drop on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin
Please copy and paste your Drop List with each Boss

Cryptic One - will not change due to him summoning CTI !

Code:
[b]Parrdalis
Blizabeth Eathory
Alcarian The Flame
Deinos The Dream
Kirhiross
Nantarios
Alcarian The Flame
Cryptic the Immortal[/b]

Currently we are talking about making these CT bosses more desireable , if you have any sugestions please post what ever you like , all voices will be heard , and will post when changes are made and will not change it to some unreal thing ( ie: Blizabeth : Drop 10 59 fighter weps with 10 goddess ) please understand we are only doing this to find out what is needed in game , and what should be changed According to you THE PLAYER

Thanks

[GM]Thor

2What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I don't feel the need to make a total drop list but I feel interest would be a lot higher if they all dropped 1/1.5 lvl 56/59 goddess weapons or 1/1.5 lvl 60 goddess armor. (by 1.5 i mean a chance at 2 per boss)

3What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
personally i could go for some fire crackers and repair hammers, you could never have enough of those

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

4What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Easily taking 53 goddess gears out of the drops will make people farm more if you put some 56 weaps in the place.

5What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
I don't wanna see 59 weaps easily obtained, cause there's no point if everyone will be able to get them. Biggest change that i'd like to see is maybe that Alcarian gets a chance (example 20%) to drop a 59 weap, and that CTI drops at least 2 of them, cause it's a pain in the ass to take him down for 1 weap that might be crap.

6What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 am

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
just so you guys know. CTI already drops a chance of 5 lvl60 gears as well as 2-3 59 weaps. he has been doing so since we started the server

7What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Oh so it was bad luck that he dropped just 1 lol.

8What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 am

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
I'm all for raising the drop rates. Not necessarily all dropping 59's, but even having them drop more 56 weaps would be nice. It's always good when the non-ubers are able to pick up some weaps higher than 49/53. Even just putting more 56's in circulation would be great, IMHO.

http://www.WPTAPL.com

9What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
-TwentyTwo- wrote:Oh so it was bad luck that he dropped just 1 lol.

pretty much. all the times i have killed him he has dropped heaps of things. and i have killed him quite a few times out of boredom

10What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
yeah the time we droped it think we got 4 maybe 5 drops (think about the norm) 1 59 weap cpl of bits of 60 gear and sutin else probably "normal" goddess so yeah far as im concernd more then cool i mean id love to get the opatunaty to get loads of 56+ weaps but at the end of the day they rare for a reason

11What do you think CT should Drop  Empty Re: What do you think CT should Drop on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Yup it was 1 lvl59 weap, 2 lvl60 pieces, and 2 ordinary goddess items.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum