The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

DROP RATE = LVLING RATE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
What do you think about making the drop rate the same as the xp rate in the game, just a thought. It seems that drops outside of F/B's is far and in between.

2DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 am

SinfulVixen

SinfulVixen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
I wish they'd take them outta map 1, 2 ,3 and put a higher drop rate in the upper level dungeons and 1-60 PvP maps. Then raise the drop rate in map 1,2 and 3 for the normal drops. Grinded 2 hours and got 2 rings in map 3 Sad

PS I know you guys are trying hard so this isnt QQ but a matter of opinion hope im not being mean or unrealistic silent

3DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:47 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
It's a good idea and i'm glad people have the voice to mention such things. While it may seem like QQ from some... it's not unrealistic and were always looking for ways to improve our players experience while promoting the essence of PvP.

~Siggie by Sinful~

4DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 am

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking
It's not the drop rate that should be changed... nooo

It's the useless drops that should be removed.

How many items can a simple FL mob drop?

If we all count up the non-usefull items that you'd normally NPC (magic iron powder,alchemy powder,Adamars Stone,...)
Plus all the heroic weaps that it can drop (that are allot... like 20-30 total for AoL and UoF)
Plus the Mana/Supin/SP/Health Pots it drops.

So we can state that the amount of total items a mob can drop is HIGH.

Now did a mob that you killed ever dropped more then 4 items?

Example: The Gold Apple drop rate is perfect for this.
The Drop rate is of them is the same as on OS.
Altough it's a PAIN to farm em.

Now why does this come?
Cause GM's added extra drops to it.
Pomegranate's,MAgic Herbs,FB's,...

So all the items that we do need are being blocked from dropping by the items we don't need

5DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Eh but if you remove all the crap drops then all the good stuff drops and the server become not fun. Also it removes the point of farming for good stuff.

6DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking
rink245 wrote:Eh but if you remove all the crap drops then all the good stuff drops and the server become not fun. Also it removes the point of farming for good stuff.

Yeah ofcourse, i was just giving a reason why the drops are so bad sometimes.
I'm fine with the rates the way they are atm

7DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Drop rate question has come up again and I thought I would add something to this post.

Some guildies and I was talking tonight about the pvp zones and the drop rate on the lapis and armor. We've noticed the duals are extremely far and in-between along with the bosses that drop armor like scorpion and troll base seem non-existent. I thought I would bring it up if its a bug or something else, we dont know and was just wondering.

your humble servant

URANUS

8DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 am

[GM]Mow

[GM]Mow
Admin
Admin
[GA]M35H wrote:Drop rate question has come up again and I thought I would add something to this post.

Some guildies and I was talking tonight about the pvp zones and the drop rate on the lapis and armor. We've noticed the duals are extremely far and in-between along with the bosses that drop armor like scorpion and troll base seem non-existent. I thought I would bring it up if its a bug or something else, we dont know and was just wondering.

your humble servant

URANUS

we know about the gears not dropping in jungle/desert, it will be fixed the next maint, bout the duals, the drop was increased maint, ill have a look into it and see if it possible to pump them up a little more without unbalance the drops

Battle for DWater Team
your posture reflect your every days attitude

DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Bfdw11
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

9DROP RATE = LVLING RATE Empty Re: DROP RATE = LVLING RATE on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:55 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Thanks Mow for the update.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum