The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
We are sorry guys. My understanding is that everything was in place and good to go, but the very last server attack we took did some damage, which took the form of missing and incorrect character items when we attempted putting the server online. A 12 hr enduro for our tech has taken quite a toll after seeing the outcome. Once we became aware of the issues and identified the problem we had to go back to the old environment. There are now some kinks that have to be worked out. I would ask that you note any game discrepancies here so we can look into them. We are aware of some, but probably still some we aren't aware of. We would ask you all to hold with us as we look into options.

I can't say for sure where the process will go from here. This will be a tech related question, but we will let you know more when we do.

Sorry about the mess,

B4DW MGMT

~Siggie by Sinful~

27Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Well since I'm sure most people know this by now but I'm sure there are some people who hate being left in the dark because we all should know things when we aren't on when the news first airs:

All portals in Dwater are not working atm. There now people have a reason not to be laughed at in trade.

28Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 pm

[GM]Mow

[GM]Mow
Admin
Admin
correction:
the game server is 4.5 the databases are from 4.0

Battle for DWater Team
your posture reflect your every days attitude

Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Bfdw11
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

29Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Empty Karis is jacked on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Lithium

Lithium
I can Talk
I can Talk
Any time frame on the portals working? Thanks for fixing the guild house problems guys, we appreciate all the hard work your doing and I know from experience that some things just cant be done with a snap of the finger(BUT OH IF I COULD DO THAT) and most of us are awaiting patiently on the results! Keep up the good work!

Lith

http://dwater.guildlaunch.com

30Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Upgrade - Introducing EP 4.5 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

RahhBoogey

RahhBoogey
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
[GM]PierceME wrote:
RahhBoogey wrote:

is that all lol.... well i'll bid

20 cows 4goats 36cartons of tooheys platnium, 12 bottles of jack daniels, 3 cartons of peter jackson red a packet of skittles and some bubble licious.. oh i forgot about the broken down 120b datsun in my back yard with no roof hahaha

From you friendly neighborhood friend SkittleZ

ps... the datsun is a fred flinstone car.. it has no motor haha

Not too shabby. I want some Gentlemen Jack though, or Crown. Plz and Ty.

it better be worth it hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum