You are not connected. Please login or register

Now You Know

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now You Know Empty Now You Know on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin

Everyone is being affected by the sudden attacks on our server, and we feel it's the right thing to do to keep you, the players informed of what's happening.

A few days ago, another private server begin initiating attacks against other private servers. Often creating a character to advertise in trade, or in a chat box similar to ours. Soon after that, the server would go offline.

There are a few theories behind how this is occurring, and please understand we are doing everything within our power to keep BfDW up and running.

It's pathetic that someone would attack other private servers in an attempt to gain an audience on theirs.

We won't provide the server name, IP addresses of the attacker(s). Even though these individuals feel justified in their actions, we won't lower ourselves to attacking anyone. We hope to get in place a preventative measure to avoid this, and we ask that you please be patient while we get this problem resolved.

2Now You Know Empty Re: Now You Know on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
You're too nice, cause what i'd do is reveal who they are and attack them with everything i got. Pathetic people who can't advertise, probably sitting in his mama's basement screwing the game for rest of people in hope that he'll find people that might like him. I've seen that post as well about him bragging how he hacked other servers, keeps saying hu hu hu, wtf does that mean? He some kind of nerd santa?

3Now You Know Empty Re: Now You Know on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
It's good that you guys aren't attacking. If you would, then all those people have to do is twist your attack saying you had no reason blah, blah, blah and we would get a bad image.

4Now You Know Empty Re: Now You Know on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am

[GM]Thor

[GM]Thor
Admin
Admin
Dwater is the bigger man here , we are not going to go to there level , we are sorry by saying this you are the ones that are getting the short end of the stick.

but we are going to make sure your patience is noted , and will not be over looked !

TY all

Dwater Staff

5Now You Know Empty Re: Now You Know on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
kukukukuku

anyways thanks for the info Thor makes sense and kinda lame if you have to hurt something to get something

6Now You Know Empty Re: Now You Know on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk
all i can say about them is ... LOL...they can steal our game time, but never our loyalty

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum