Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks for the awesome PvP

+5
[GM]Sober
wyvern
[GA]rink245
[GM]Megaslayer
SurfinBird
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

ok, i'm really sick of all the QQ, so from now on i'll just do the favor and i won't pvp till further notice.
Telling in UoF TC to fury not to join for pvp? Wow i clap at that whoever it came from.
QQing that we should kick 3 people from raid? Well let me tell you, last time we had aranged 5 on 5, you guys brought like 6 more people, cause you got asskicked at even numbers, and before that i had to lock down 4 friends from pvp cause i promised 5 people in raid. So yeah, i guess you guys have rights to outnumber us, sorry i didn't know that sooner.
I mean seriously, a demand to kick 3 people or you leave pvp? That remark makes you don't deserve to be in pvp at all.

Hat down to few who are great and stood ground while QQers talked fury out of joining pvp in TC so Balk doesn't get kills. You guys know who you are.
And whichever fool PMd me how i'm trying to hide namechanging, try to learn why i did it in first place. I'm not the one hiding behind fake name PMing people crap.

TwentyTwo/Johnny/LagBringer

2Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin

We're trying to work on options so pvp can be nurtured rather than just overwhelmingly lopsided. This even prompted the char faction transfer poll. Perhaps I will start a competition. I will allow players who can be vouched for in game by a GA to submit plans in support UoF PvP balance to me. Those supported will receive 50 or 60k dwd as a reward to carry out their plans under GM/GA supervision.

It's tough... we're trying guys.

3Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Well I guess I don't pvp with this group much. Yesterday we had a 4-5 UoF vs 7 AoL for about 20-25 mins before everyone got bored. Of course this was coming off some 7 v 7 pvp, but it still as a good long run. I got over 60 kills which is impressive for me since I usually get <50 per pvp run.

I'm thinking it's the time of day more or less with the problems. Besides some friendly banter, there was nothing extreme going on. Just people bored with life, sitting back enjoying PvP, easily the best aspect of shalya.

4Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 pm

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

nah as far as i know the problem aint all fury not having enough coz theres times when they outnumber us n vise virsa its the way cirtain ppl "pvp" over here. Goin outa thier way to kill pvp by gettin far too many when agreed to equil numbers and then on the flipside QQ like hell when we out number them by 3 ppl NOT 17 as claimed lol. but anyway im jus paraphrasing what i heard i realy dont care ima still pvp when it ever increasingly rarly happens. i mean man up kidds dont worry bout ur K2D ratio n fight like men lol

5Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Thats the way wyv Smile

6Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Nah sober you weren't here to see it for last week of pvp. Tired of filling out demands for fury cause they threaten us they'll stop pvping. Todays yelling in UoF TC was a new low. Seems someone wants to win that 60 set so bad that they don't want to pvp unless they're getting more kills than opposite faction. Well, let's see it this way than, 1st, show me SS of todays pvp where we brought 20 people, i give all my gear in and quit server, 2nd: i still stand by my promise and you won't see me in pvp unless i bring more people to have it outnumbered in AoL favor.

7Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Well, you guys are just lucky I'm not around. Johnny, you would quit the game with my EPIC AWESOMENESS.

lol.

Don't let people get you down. QQ'ers are like buttholes, everyone has one.

8Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk

nuuuuu Johnny, if you leave pvp, who is gonna feed me kills? Razz

9Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 am

RahhBoogey

RahhBoogey
here's my two cents
here's my two cents

i have seen alot of people say in TC what do you do when you hit 60 and get the good gear... i tell them to pvp and all i get is... aww i dont like pvp... im mean... why play on the server if you dont like pvp... find a game which has no pvp... for me pvp is the shit.... it tests out my skills and stuff especially against some fury (you know who you are hehe).. but geeze i have yet to finish my gear and still pvping with about 8 empty slots and still have 4s linked into my gear >.>.
But i guess thats how i am i dont give a crap about K2D ratio it just fun to see if you can beat another player.. so guys please lets start making pvp happen more instead of QQing over outnumbered fractions, or like tipsy said she'll put mouse bombs EVERYWHERE besides the pvp areas hehe

10Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Skittlez,

I'm with you, you hit lvl 60, you better be in pvp stat. I dont care if you linked our not. Theres always time to get gear when pvp isnt rolling. I'm one of the few originals left on this server from the begining and URANUS still isnt linked all the way, which is pathetic I know, but i keep breaking lapis's. I want to laugh and be killed. Thats what makes this game fun. I don't want to hear any QQ about this or that, just roll it and have fun. If you need to use your 60 skill to kill someeone, USE IT, its a compliment.

famous quote by a great wise person, "IF IT'S READ, IT's DEAD!!!!"

11Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

Red*

12Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

wyvern

wyvern
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

lol sober the typo police

13Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk

*Sober

14Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Yeah Mesh I'm still not linked either. Just I've been too lazy or haven't cared enough to link up since well the pvp isn't there.

15Thanks for the awesome PvP Empty Re: Thanks for the awesome PvP Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I can attest to it, many of you have seen my gear... only 60% linked, and still have 4/5/duals and only one lvl 6 linked... that's it... and I'm a monster in pvp. Just cuz it takes practice and teamwork. We have a FREE ventrilo you can log into, even with no mic, as long as u have speakers you can at least HEAR us and it works better too!

http://www.WPTAPL.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum