The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi im new and need some questions answered if not to much

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tony123

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
i was just wondering wat is the stronger of the 2 factions so i know which one to go to and how is pvp and is this a server where its hella easy to become uber. ive been reading some threads like that ctints or w/e it is and i love thjat never heard that from a gm im a huge pvp freak pls hit this post up so i can decide my the side to go to thx and kill each other lots Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
tony123 wrote:i was just wondering wat is the stronger of the 2 factions so i know which one to go to and how is pvp and is this a server where its hella easy to become uber. ive been reading some threads like that ctints or w/e it is and i love thjat never heard that from a gm im a huge pvp freak pls hit this post up so i can decide my the side to go to thx and kill each other lots Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the factions take turns on which one is stronger at the moment the light side seems to be the stronger side. we try to get pvp events going for everyone. this server is geared to be easy to solo the lower levels easily and you can start as a HM and unlock UM at level 30. the ga's are helpful in game and like to get things started in pvp.

hope this helps u some

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
We work to make sure everyone has equal balance. As you already probably know we are no Nos and no Lapisia. We feel that those elements just add too much imbalance to PvP. Atm AoL is handling UoF, but it was just the opposite a month ago. It's still to early to say as we are only a few months old. We try to learn from our players and constantly add elements to pvp. We opened a new pvp map with nic drops for the sole purpose of enhancing pvp. In addition, we have an event GM who does the stuff 3x a week.

We are progressing well, but still new. I can't promise you constant PvP, but I can promise we are working on building good pvp.

~Siggie by Sinful~

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Like Mega pointed out, PvP here sucks. While there is some PvP, it's not consistent and doesn't last long because like Teeka said, one side gets the upper hand in numbers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum