Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Empty DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy
Guild Leader: [GA]SmokeyJoe

The new player guild

Okay, so you made your character and you are now in game. WOOT!!! Oh wait, now what do you do? Where do you go? How do you stat? What skills should you use? The answers to these questions and more are at the DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy.

We are here to help you learn how to play the game, build your characters, learn about your class strengths and weakness. We are also here to help you find your way around the maps.

We are a teaching guild, not a power-leveling guild. We are here to teach you how to play the game so you can get maximum enjoyment out of it and not become frustrated because of nobody helping you learn how to play the game. This game is built so you can be able to level easily solo, if need be, without constantly begging to be leveled. We also do not go around begging for anything.

You can stay in guild as long as you need to until you are comfortable enough with how the game works to be able to transfer confidently to your future guild or you can stay with us and help teach the newer players coming in. If you find a player needing help, recommend our guild to them.

So, come join us for some great shalya fun!!! Looking forward to see you in game.

2DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Empty Re: DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Its a good idea

3DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Empty Re: DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 am

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Now I am working on the guidelines for the guild.

4DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Empty Re: DwtrAoLTrainingAcademy Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

I see some pll in AH with the your clan :b

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum