The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

**New** Goddess PvP Map Info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Bfdw0110

We are always striving to give players better pvp while helping them develop their characters at the same time. We are pleased to announce the implementation of the Goddess PvP Map.

The Details:
Getting to the Goddess PvP Map is as easy as going to Dwater and using the portal behind your castle / base.

Once you're in the Goddess PvP Map you will notice similarities to the 1-15 PvP map.

What's in the Goddess PvP Map?
We're hoping lost of good PvP due to the smaller map size and simple setup. In addition we have added some monster spawns to entice players to come. We have two croc spawns, two improved drop Oxen, and of course Goddess herself.

What kinda drops are we talking about?
1. Crocs are gonna drop their usual Flash / Sonic.
2. Ox drops the traditional 3x lvl 6 lapis, % chance lvl[60] goddess drop, and another nice teaser that everyone loves.
3. Goddess drops a lvl 54 cape, a small cache of eles, and another nice teaser just like above.
4. You might also find an occasional "goodie" from your opponents guards.

What we expect from you...
Nothing more than bring your "A" game to PvP.

~Siggie by Sinful~

2**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
oh nice....love it!

3**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
very nice feature, i love it! Gotta check out.

4**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 am

Bee

Bee
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
Very nice

5**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 am

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Fyi, Fury got first goddess kill Grats Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:29 am

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
anyone give me confirmation on what goddess drops and respawn time?

~Siggie by Sinful~

7**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
hmm not to dis this or anything but don't you think if 1 side gets over powered it'll be able to hold the WHOLE map and the distance between the over powered side and weaker one just get bigger and bigger?

8**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Well Regix there are a few mobs and goddess that a faction can't kill, but yes that is a potential problem.

9**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
ok so that faction that can't kill those certain mobs can still camp and therefore the others can't get items

10**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
well if one side becomes too powerful i guess im gonna have to step in and curse raid everyone on that map. esay and simple solution

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

11**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
well also another way to say this is this pvp map may just make the Stronger Stronger and the weaker weaker

12**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:05 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
if you look at it from that point you also got to realise that the stronger will always get stronger no matter what maps we implement. without this map the stronger would just farm Stigma/AR and would also farm OI if it was working.

no matter how you look at it the stronger will get stronger. however if you use the map to your advantage you could easily stop people from doing the farming they want.

you being a ranger should have the easiest time of causing mayhem for a farming party.

i once watched a sin protect a relic all by himself from a party of AoL trying to take it. the same tactics can be used on this map.

iv come to realise that people do not think anymore when it comes to pvping, they just charge in and hope for the best.

once we buff the mobs up in this map, and yes we will be buffing them up, i promise you now, you guys are gonna need to bring all the tricks and skill you have to be able to farm and pvp on the map.

It aint gonna be a walk in the park

13**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
ok good as long as you buff it up it'll be much better cause then even the strongest (or sounds like) will need a priest / orc and yeah i've gaurded a relic solo before against like 6-8 before

14**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Lithium

Lithium
I can Talk
I can Talk
I spent a few hours in the new zone this morning and loved it. Got great lapis drops. I didnt see the goddess tho, that would have been sweet! Also I see some comments on the overpowering of one side, well I will say that the raid I was in(Strength and Honor guild) we did see a few darkies and we let them pass, or they let us pass which ever way you want to look at it, and go farm in peace. So it was an area that we shared with no problems. So both sides were able to take advantage of this AWESOME new place. great job on this one guys, not sure if it was something just thought up or if its an actual place on OS but it seems to work for me! ALSO, once word gets out this is going to be the HOTSPOT of the game for sure, so can we get more guards or mobs dropping the lapis or maybe it can only open at specific times like OI? Theres going to be ALL the lv 60's in this game in this new map I can see this already. As for how to improve this, wow its good now but like I said maybe more mobs that drop lapis would be good for the "Hundreds" of ppl that will be filling this new map up. I didnt even touch on the PVP part yet, this would have to be the place for ANY good PVP for sure. How about some events for this place to show it off and let the ones that dont know about it aware?

http://dwater.guildlaunch.com

15**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Lithium wrote:I didnt even touch on the PVP part yet, this would have to be the place for ANY good PVP for sure. How about some events for this place to show it off and let the ones that dont know about it aware?

That's a great idea, maybe we can get something rolling there this Saturday when we can get a lot of people there. Somewhat of an official kick off of the map.

16**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:35 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
so will this map be basically the "official event map"?

17**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
Na, this won't be the official pvp map, but this will probably be the pvp "hub" where people will go to pk "farmers" and find quick pvp. We will probably support some events initially to celebrate it, but most of the work and reason people will come was done in the setup process. Good design elements, which we will tweak as needed to support higher levels of gameplay.

~Siggie by Sinful~

18**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ok I have noticed a bit of a problem with new map. Atm people are just farming it...very lil pvp so far. Maybe lower drop rates a bit to stabilize the economy.

19**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
or people can jst start killing each other? i know if i was a player i would just attack anyone whos name was red to me.

we try our best to make you guys pvp, but in the end its up to you to decide if you want to or not. so if i were you guys i would put aside the peace and start killing each other Twisted Evil

20**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
if its red its dead

21**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking
[GM]Sober wrote:if its red its dead
yeah RiD FTW!
i managed to get some pvp yesterday, small tho (5vs5)
and it was good till Nuts had to sabotage with an H&S Sad

22**New** Goddess PvP Map Info Empty Re: **New** Goddess PvP Map Info on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
DAMMMMMM YOU NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum