The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smash face on keyboard - post the results

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 pm

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
cmnjkbgv

Last edited by [GA]c0matose on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because I couldn't even type the title right)

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

2Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
tgfrg

3Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm

poparteeb

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
t6yb7

4Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
tgfr

5Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Pinky

Forum Noob
Forum Noob
juh8iju

6Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
lol i know i shouldn't post this but i think rink and i are on a lap top and we basically have the same reply ... odd if you ask me

Last edited by Regix on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm

xxZxx

xxZxx
Anti-Social
Anti-Social
bn

8Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
bn yg

Last edited by [GA]UberGoober on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DKing and I have the same start response, except i somehow managed to hit the spacebar too...)

http://www.WPTAPL.com

9Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:07 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
4yy gydrASF

you guys must all have small heads (thats what she said)

note to self, dont smash keyboard on head multiple times when at work, people think you are crazy

siggi by Faith Very Happy

10Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Haha Nice tipsy. And I only did one smash

11Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
tyg 7,j

^--- I had to do it again the 2nd part is my stepson... he copied me after I did it...

12Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:23 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
im guessing we are a very intellegent bunch of people.

my co-workers do not agree, apparently there is something wrong with repeatedly smashing your head against a keyboard. personally i think they crazy Laughing

13Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Berw4n

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
3e4r5ft6guz78io9kkkj7z6t 54r3ew2sq1se4r 5tguzhnjkl,m

I rolled my head around it .. Very Happy

14Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
Berw4n wrote:
I rolled my head around it .. Very Happy

thats cheating

15Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:12 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
hjyun7

16Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 am

SurfinBird

SurfinBird
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
hjmn hkmn

I smashed a bit hard, my head bounced a lil and smashed again, hurts Sad

17Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:14 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
b hnjj

*note to self* apparently I'm a true blonde b/c I had to do this 3 times. 1st-don't hit the top keys b/c f1, etc.. don't work rofl. 2nd-hit my head and nothing happened. 3rd-bf and kids were watching me do this the whole time without me knowing lol. (I think they are calling the funny farm for my appointment) Razz

18Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 am

WildRose

WildRose
I can Talk
I can Talk
y67uu

im wondering why did i do this... Suspect

19Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
and this concludes my social experiment

you're all certifiable.

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"

20Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 am

Killa420

It took you that long to figure out that we're all nuts? LOL

21Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ignore the above message. Thats my evil twin that doesn't know how to log in rofl.

22Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:14 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Killa420 wrote:b hnjj

3rd-bf and kids were watching me do this the whole time without me knowing lol. (I think they are calling the funny farm for my appointment) Razz

It all makes sense now! =O You were the one I saw on YouTube.

23Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 pm

UberGoober

UberGoober
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
mngjk

I did it with a hat on this time... too lazy to take it off...

I think this is addicting.

24Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:26 pm

delparty13

Anti-Social
Anti-Social
n 87 65 hfgrt

( 4 bounces)

25Smash face on keyboard - post the results Empty Re: Smash face on keyboard - post the results on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 am

[GA]Killa420

[GA]Killa420
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GA]rink245 wrote:
Killa420 wrote:b hnjj

3rd-bf and kids were watching me do this the whole time without me knowing lol. (I think they are calling the funny farm for my appointment) Razz

It all makes sense now! =O You were the one I saw on YouTube.

Dammit! I thought I deleted that video lol. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum