The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Save PvP from Godzilla

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

-Moia-

-Moia-
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
thats right people we need some more furies to stop GodZila:

Save PvP from Godzilla Shaiya0160

we get soooooo lonely when theres no one to kill, so please for the sake of all that is good. please come pvp with us Sad

2Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
ToonName: StopTicketing

i lol'd

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

3Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 am

WildRose

WildRose
I can Talk
I can Talk
oh shush we pvp-ed a lil' until rl business bugged in...but still lol'd at the ss xD

4Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 am

Skidz

Now we talking
Now we talking
[GA]c0matose wrote:ToonName: StopTicketing

i lol'd
That's mazon?

5Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:55 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
What time are you wanting to pvp at lol? Most of the AoL doesn't want to pvp anyway, but I'm sure the UoF would join if you gave a time =P

6Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
Euro time so you can't join really until the weekend

7Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 pm

-Moia-

-Moia-
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
i dont mind when we pvp as long as we pvp, people dont seem to like me and my guildies. all we get is constant QQ and abuse. only nuts and rose i respect at the moment. kudos to them for at least trying to have some fun ^^ look forward to pvp more against those 2

8Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Yeah most UoF players abuse the AoL a lot. @_@ As a UoF GA it's not something I'm to happy about.

9Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
oh like Baxxxter if you want i could get 10 SS in 10 seconds of abuse ...

10Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 pm

-Moia-

-Moia-
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
haha. i dont mind abuse, trash talk is what gets pvp going, its just when they outnumber you 6 to 3 and they still hide in a relic for protection that annoys me. then after dieing once or twice they leave pvp and call us hackers. thats the really sad part Sad im crazy and dont care about dieing much but it pisses me off when a a group of darks leave pvp because they died once or twice and dont even bother fighting back

11Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
/epicness for the lols

that SS made my morning a little bit better Very Happy

and in regards to the name dropping and abuse, please keep that to a minimum. if you have an issue with a player either bring it up with a GM/GA or post a report in the correct thread.

i dont wanna be locking this topic for player bashing, so keep it on track please

siggi by Faith Very Happy

12Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
ok my bad

13Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
-Moia- wrote:i dont mind when we pvp as long as we pvp, people dont seem to like me and my guildies. all we get is constant QQ and abuse. only nuts and rose i respect at the moment. kudos to them for at least trying to have some fun ^^ look forward to pvp more against those 2

I will bring done my rath and make you respect my AUTHORITY and a little stink bomb too boot.

QQ you guys pvp, I work, i came out for a little bit, DIED a few times, but no biggie for me. Just make me need to build my toon up more and keep coming at you guys.

I shall see you this weekend though.

14Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

-Moia-

-Moia-
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
[GA]M35H wrote:
-Moia- wrote:i dont mind when we pvp as long as we pvp, people dont seem to like me and my guildies. all we get is constant QQ and abuse. only nuts and rose i respect at the moment. kudos to them for at least trying to have some fun ^^ look forward to pvp more against those 2

I will bring done my rath and make you respect my AUTHORITY and a little stink bomb too boot.

QQ you guys pvp, I work, i came out for a little bit, DIED a few times, but no biggie for me. Just make me need to build my toon up more and keep coming at you guys.

I shall see you this weekend though.

yeah lol i wasnt refering to you Razz i love killing your squishy ass with my ninja like skills ^^ i shall definitly try be on this weekend if time allows to see if there is any truth to this "rath" you speak of lol

15Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:53 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I don't think I've had the honors of meeting Moia in pvp yet.

16Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
i haven't had the honors either but that is one BA avvy you got there

17Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

-Moia-

-Moia-
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
well all i can say rink is that you wont see me much cause i be sneaky sneaky ^^

and thanks regix Smile

18Save PvP from Godzilla Empty Re: Save PvP from Godzilla on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
you don't want me up in teh peeveepees!

I'll employ a time-honored tactic. It's strategy that dates back to a classic movie, "A Christmas Story"

Remember Randy, the little brother? When the school bully Scut Farkus, and his "toadie" Grover Dill would give chase to the boys, Randy would lay on the ground like a slug - it was his only defense.

pretty much, that's my plan. I show up, I die - then I lay there and insult your pets, clothing decisions, etc.

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum