Battle for Dwater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Night

+2
regix
[GA]rink245
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Night Empty Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

So last night around 7:30pm or so I went out to eat with my family. After that around 8:15pm, I went over to my friend, D's house. (For personal reasons, I'm just going to use the first letters of my friend's names. D, A, and M)

Anyway A and M were already at D's house, and I arrive and we did typical stuff. Play billiards, video games, blasted music on a stereo, etc. I had eaten at 7:30 but everyone else had yet to have diner. Around 8:30 or so A suggest we go do a food run. We were like, "Sure" but that didn't happen for a while. Too much gaming.

Anyway around 12:30am, we finally get the momentum to leave D's house and go get food. The only near thing open at the time was Taco Bell, about a mile or so from D's house.

Anyway we pull up to the drive through window and can't decide what to order. Finally A suggest that we get 2 Super Combo Meals. (I don't remember the name, but it's the meal that you can get 10 tacos or burritos or a mixture of each.) So we order 10 tacos and 10 burritos, and the guy behind the counter says, "are you sure, that's a lot of food?" Now let me tell you that the 4 of us are 17-18 so we can eat a lot of food. Anyway we tell the guy, yes and pull up to the next window to pay and get the food.

When the guy took our money he asks us again, "Are you sure you want to get this much food?" And D says, "Yes, were sure! Stop asking."

In the mean time, this car of 3 girls pulls up behind us, so D suggest in a Mexican accent, "Let's serenade the senioritas." So he leans out the window and starts singing something in Spanish. We got a weird look and laughed.

On the way back from Taco Bell we stuck our arms out the window and were flapping them making the car look like it was flying. Was fun.

And no we aren't stoners.

Last edited by [GA]rink245 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

that sounds like so much fun i wish i could have seen the car

3Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??

Man, My friday nights are like that every weekend, with the kids screaming in the back seat, woot.

Sounds like a fun night.

4Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

trying to make the car fly lol, u may have not be stoned but u mustve been drunk lol

5Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

Nah not drunk. We were wanting to meet a cop just to mess with him when would give us the breathalyzer test.

6Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol

omg i saw a guy who was so drunk he tried to drink the breathtester thingy XD

7Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

[GA]rink245 wrote:Nah not drunk. We were wanting to meet a cop just to mess with him when would give us the breathalyzer test.
haha fair enough mate

Regix wrote:omg i saw a guy who was so drunk he tried to drink the breathtester thingy XD
haha he wouldve looked like an idiot

8Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin

Regix wrote:omg i saw a guy who was so drunk he tried to drink the breathtester thingy XD

crap i didnt think anyone would have noticed. my covers blowen Sad

*wasnt the only thing that got blowen this weekend* bam there it is. UP TOP *hi5*

http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

9Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin

*hi5* to the booze hound!

10Last Night Empty Re: Last Night Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 pm

[GA]TeekaDragon

[GA]TeekaDragon
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador

[GM]Tipsy wrote:

crap i didnt think anyone would have noticed. my covers blowen Sad

*wasnt the only thing that got blowen this weekend* bam there it is. UP TOP *hi5*

Dang Tipsy did you have to spend your entire paycheck in one place?! Roflmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum