The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ok so you have a question in game, and PM me, I have a list of pet peeves that if you break you might get the silent treatment from me.

-----------
1. Don't be a tool, a spare, or a F***wit. All these words mean the same thing.

2. Don't ask questions that knowing the answer wont improve your life. (i.e. Don't ask if I'm a boy or a girl, since knowing that knowledge will get you no where)

3. Don't ask for gold.

4. Don't ask for a plvl. I'm an orc, I can't kill s***, so do it yourself.

5. I'm sure you have thousands of excuses why you can't level. However I don't care what your excuse is so don't pm me about it.

6. I'm not your friend. So don't call me "nilla"

7. DON'T USE CAPS. Face it, it's hard to read.

8. Knw nthr thng thts hrd 2 read? Ths

9. Also u may think u no ur cool typing like this, but face it ur not.

10. 1f |_| 5p34k 1337, 1'77 j01|\| |_| /\/\4YB3, B|_|t |]0|\|'t [0|_||\|t 0|\| 1T.

11. Don't start spamming trade in a non-English and expect me to follow along. I wont, and frankly most people on the server wont know what's going on and will think it's annoying.

12. If you say you want to sell something on trade, and no one responds to buy it, don't spam trade, because no one wants to buy it. Save bandwidth.

13. Don't act ghetto and think you're cool because you use slang and cuss like no tomorrow.

14. There's no need to be Capt. Obvious when it comes to bless. Obviously the other side is taking relics if bless is dropping.

15. Ask me for a build, I'll say INT always. Even if you are a fighter, because lets face it, only lv 60 stats matter.

16. You're not a noob if you use 60 skills. You're a tool if you complain about dying by a 60 skill. Face it. You didn't kill the person who 60'd you fast enough, so you are actually the one who sucks.

17. If you die in PvP, face it the other person is better than you, they aren't cheating, hacking, etc.

18. Extra exclamation points aren't needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for now.
------------------

Note this is a joke. However if you take this seriously, I will act like this to you

Last edited by [GA]rink245 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 7 times in total

2[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
hey nilla cn u pls plvl n give me gld pl0x Very Happy

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

3[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
You forgot to make your comment tool like.

4[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
lol love it rink i thnk u knw hw awesm n e-z it is to typ lk this

5[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
tipsy can't act like a tool even if he tries Cool

6[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
well regix. you are wrong in a sense there. a couple of ex-girlfriends of mine have refered to part of me as the "hammer"

7[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
mmmmmmm a different tool not the "hammer"

8[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GM]Tipsy wrote:well regix. you are wrong in a sense there. a couple of ex-girlfriends of mine have refered to part of me as the "hammer"

*sigh* that's not exactly the meaning of "tool" I'm talking about.

Tool - Noun.

1. A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid.Also will start sentences with "At least I don't" when you dis them. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

9[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh. yeah where im from they call them F**kwits lol

10[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:04 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
OMG new term. *adds*

11[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
awesome i'll remember that xD

12[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 am

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
cant believe u guys havent heard of the term fuckwit lol

PS. no censor for me woot lol

13[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:19 am

Micayla

Micayla
I can Talk
I can Talk
[GA]rink245 wrote:
[GM]Tipsy wrote:well regix. you are wrong in a sense there. a couple of ex-girlfriends of mine have refered to part of me as the "hammer"

*sigh* that's not exactly the meaning of "tool" I'm talking about.

Tool - Noun.

1. A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid.Also will start sentences with "At least I don't" when you dis them. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

Thanks Rink...i always wondered what you call those kinda ppl...i know a Warehouse full of tools -.-

14[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
[GM]Tipsy wrote:hey nilla cn u pls plvl n give me gld pl0x Very Happy

I know this was put in spam thread, but it had some seriousness to it and TIPSY derailed it in 5 minutes,

NEW RECORD......

15[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I was hoping he would.

16[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:59 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
[GA]M35H wrote:

I know this was put in spam thread, but it had some seriousness to it and TIPSY derailed it in 5 minutes,

NEW RECORD......

thats just how i roll guys. and girls.

THE CHAMP IS HERE

17[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
[GM]Tipsy wrote:
[GA]M35H wrote:

NEW RECORD......

thats just how i roll guys. and girls.

THE CHAMP IS HERE
yeh yeh john cena lol

18[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
[GM]Sober wrote:yeh yeh john cena lol

i was thinking more Ali. the real sport not the fake one lol

19[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:53 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
<-is lost due to the randomness of the derailment

20[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
float like a butterfly and sting like a bee??

21[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:59 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
I guess all this randomness is what makes you, you eh Tipsy? Btw since this is so derailed, the Quick Reply box is a nice new feature.

22[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
why thank you kind sir. i find this reply box the highlight of my week, even if it is only monday Very Happy

23[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
So much easier to post since you don't have to load a new page every time to make a new post. I was going to suggest this earlier this month, but forgot about it. Good thing you added it.

24[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:07 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
i only found it today so would not have been able to help you last month lol

25[GA]rink245's Pet Peeves  Empty Re: [GA]rink245's Pet Peeves on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
yeh its handy lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum