The old BfDW forum - no game, just talk

You are not connected. Please login or register

A suggestion for all players/factions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A suggestion for all players/factions Empty A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

[GA]LittleNuts

[GA]LittleNuts
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
Ok I hate making forum posts but I feel this is important.

THIS IS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play...enjoy other peoples company that you probably cant in real life.
Stop crying "this person stole my twinkie".
And on other side of it stop stealing twinkies from other people.
Relax and just play...Or take a break and enjoy real life.

Gm's Lock this is it gets to be a QQ fest and sorry if it didnt come out the way intended. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by LittleNuts on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a line)

2A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm

[GM]Tipsy

[GM]Tipsy
Admin
Admin
LittleNuts wrote:And on other side of it stop stealing twinkies from other people.
Relax and just play...

but, but, but, but i like twinkies Sad

on another note you are correct. the reason we play this game is to enjoy. so when things get heated just slow down take a breath and drink heaps of beer Very Happy

siggi by Faith Very Happy
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

3A suggestion for all players/factions Empty darn on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

TOOTIE

TOOTIE
here's my two cents
here's my two cents
hey now give them back uvuc needs his Twinkie fix

4A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 pm

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
I to agree. This is a game that we come to play, have fun and to laugh at nuts when he hits Day Fly in Raigo Castle by mistake.

I do appreciate when people get upset, because it means there is passion behind you gaming. The thing is, dont vent and scream things in chatt that can offend others. I dont look at Dwater as just another server, I look at it as one big family, trying to make the best gaming experience we all want.

We have Amazing GM's who are all players of this game, who knows what it feels like to be at the top and the bottom. When there is a issue, be smart and go about it in a productive way. If there is something you feel is wrong and there is a need to QQ about it in some regards, well, if you bring it to the table, you better also have a solution to address it as well.

Lets have fun, laugh and enjoy great company.

The NUTS before the ANUS always....

Photobucket

5A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

regix

regix
Tipsy is my idol
Tipsy is my idol
yeah i agree with both of you two it's just a game enjoy it... get a problem and it won't be solved or can't and you don't like the server anymore no one is FORCING you to stay unless tipsy has had one too many pirat and then he but never mind about that really if you have a problem talk to the GM once and don't do it in a whiney way or go onto this whole thing of like GH problems when there is already something saying it'll be fixed so basically read and learn what is going on before complaining because it's probably already being worked on and the server will turn around 180 and head into a better direction

6A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 pm

[GM]Megaslayer

[GM]Megaslayer
Admin
Admin
Perspectives I wish more players were aware of:

B4DW is only 2 months old.
B4DW Team all work full time jobs before we can attend to pserver matters.
Player feedback via GA's, forums, chatbox, and PM's is worth your time as much as ours. We all want B4DW to be the best it can be.

Have a care

~Siggie by Sinful~

7A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 pm

[GM]Sober

[GM]Sober
Admin
Admin
well said guys Smile

8A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 am

[GA]comatose

[GA]comatose
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
< total derail >

twinkies.....YES

bacon.....YES

to mix the two.....

A suggestion for all players/factions Imagesbacontwinkie2

< /total derail >

If the server is , what are you doing looking at my signature?
if offline, go do my dishes.

"man up buttercups!"
http://battle-for-dwater.net16.net/

9A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:02 am

[GA]rink245

[GA]rink245
Game Ambassador
Game Ambassador
[GA]c0matose wrote:< total derail >

twinkies.....YES

bacon.....YES

to mix the two.....

< /total derail >

*whistles* and I thought Tipsy was bad

10A suggestion for all players/factions Empty Re: A suggestion for all players/factions on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 am

M35H

M35H
Am i making any sense??
Am i making any sense??
[GA]c0matose wrote:< total derail >

twinkies.....YES

bacon.....YES

to mix the two.....

< /total derail >

What a shame, to waste all that bacon......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum